5 replies to this topic

#1 quickness

quickness

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:07 PM

I recently paid for 2 xbit chips from Randomdef. I contacted him a few days later and asked if they had been shipped out. He responded saying they were sent out on thursday, after I had paid on monday, then he changed it to tuesday. It has been over 9 days and supposedly he lives in Maryland and I live in NC so I don't think it would take that long, plus when I contact him he has been an A$$ and said to just sit on my hands and he would contact me when he felt like it. If anyone has done any successful or unsuccessful business with this guy please let me know. I would hate to lose 80 bucks. I should have thought better when his paypal said unverified and non U.S. but he said he was in Baltimore.

#2 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:24 PM

1) Don't bother making these threads...they all...meaning all get locked...whether or not you are complaining or asking x-s to do something they don't belong here

2) If you insist on making this thread I would say wait at LEAST 14 days...

Sorry if I am coming off strong but it seems just about every other day one of these are made and locked...

#3 fin1581

fin1581

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (quickness @ Apr 22 2004, 03:07 PM)
plus when I contact him he has been an A$$ and said to just sit on my hands and he would contact me when he felt like it.

Yea "have you ever given yourself a stranger?" LOL Chappelle's Show is great!

Anyways,
I should have thought better when his paypal said unverified and non U.S. but he said he was in Baltimore.

Very true.

Contact Paypal before a month has passed or else they cant do anything about it. Also, if he shipped with USPS, you can file mail fraud against him....make sure you save all of his contact info.

#4 fin1581

fin1581

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:29 PM

sorry DP

Edited by fin1581, 22 April 2004 - 05:30 PM.

#5 quickness

quickness

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:38 PM

Moderator, If this thread is violating any rules, then please close.

#6 fin1581

fin1581

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (quickness @ Apr 22 2004, 03:38 PM)
Moderator, If this thread is violating any rules, then please close.

You arent supposed to do it....and to request a thread to be closed, just press report and tell the mod you want it closed - I did it for you already

Edited by fin1581, 22 April 2004 - 06:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users