#1 bbright27

bbright27

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 03:36 PM

OK,

I was able to get Action Replay to work...created/used the game save following this tutorial (http://www.xbox-scen...enix-loader.php)...FTP into my box...get Evolution X running...but when I reset, I go back to the MSDash. Is there a way or an edit I missed that will enable me to boot directly into the Evolution X dash? also, how in the hell do I unlock the F partition??? In my .ini file, I have "Use F" and "Use G" and I can see these partitions when I FTP, but they show 0 under file size. I followed the tutorial about "getting the other 2 Gigs from your Hard drive" but the format option takes less than a second and it still shows 0.

Any help at all???

Also, the tutorial I mentioned above is the second one I followed. I also did Mad Gouki's tutorial with success, but I was unable to load the MSDASH or run any apps. When I would run an app, I would get the great 21 error message. This happened with any app at all. The "auto add f:\apps" and "auto add e:\apps" were both in the evox.ini. I could see the programs, but nothing would run.

This is why I went to #xbins and got the downloads from there...and then followed the above tutorial...but now I always boot to MSDash.

#2 saltyscott

saltyscott

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 April 2004 - 04:56 PM

you sould just use mordens adio hack for evox. as for running apps if you have a newer xbox kernel and it sounds to me like you do then you need to sign every single app you whant to run. k?
hope this helps

#3 celinedrules

celinedrules

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,430 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:18 AM

This is a game save hack. It is meant to only run when you want not all the time. You have to load the game every time and load evox or whatever that way. If you want to load evox everytime, you need to use a font hack. Maybe you should of read the entire tutorial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users