3 replies to this topic

#1 AcadianMan

AcadianMan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 01:56 PM

Can you guys please stop posting the same topic multiple times. I mean ok hitting the post new topic a couple of times accidently is kinda understandable, but when the same post appears like 15 minutes later.

It's just that other people's posts are getting pushed out because of the multiple posting.

#2 Str8 2 yo Dome

Str8 2 yo Dome

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 24 April 2004 - 02:00 PM

dude if ur talkin bout mine mostly i saw what i did and posted this after both of them:

sry bout the double post on the main forum! i stopped my browser in the middle of it!

SRY

i know its not just me but i just did it and then u posted this so i thought u prolly saw my 2!

#3 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 24 April 2004 - 02:03 PM

It's one thing when it's server lag. It's another when someone keeps starting new threads rather then reposting in the one they've already started. Or they start a new thread since theirs has moved off the first page and they think it will get an answer quicker. It's rude, and it's the type of posts Id be less likely to answer.

#4 AcadianMan

AcadianMan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 02:04 PM

I am not talking about anyone in specific. Just trying to help the newbies so they don't clutter up the board and then someone's questions gets bumped down.

biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users