• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 benj000

benj000

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:ANIME!!??<br />modding for about 2 years, and have modded over 6 xboxes, i have expierence in eeproms
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:29 PM

Ok, i have evo x installed on the original harddrive and i followed the Total N00b Guide To Everything, but when exactly do i remove the small harddrive and replace it with the big one, and about how long should it take to format the new one, by the way it is a 200 gig maxtor.

jester.gif

#2 TB2ZI

TB2ZI

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:35 PM

follow this tutorial Installing a New Hard Disk Drive to your Xbox

#3 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (benj000 @ Apr 25 2004, 06:29 PM)
Ok, i have evo x installed on the original harddrive and i followed the Total N00b Guide To Everything, but when exactly do i remove the small harddrive and replace it with the big one, and about how long should it take to format the new one, by the way it is a 200 gig maxtor.

jester.gif

You replace it whenever you feel like it...pull the old one out...put the new one in...boot slayers or x-disk out of your dvd drive...format large hd version 1.x and then you should be fine...then to lock the hd I would use an app called Config magic which you can ftp to your xbox and then it is alot simpler then u think...just go to menu...lock HD and u are golden.

#4 benj000

benj000

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:ANIME!!??<br />modding for about 2 years, and have modded over 6 xboxes, i have expierence in eeproms
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 April 2004 - 11:51 PM

ok i just finished transfering the c and e drives, but do i need to transfer the x, y, and z?

jester.gif

#5 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 25 April 2004 - 11:56 PM

Nope...those drives are for cache...which is just like temp. files...nothing in there important...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users