• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 we87

we87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 06:19 PM

I have a XBox v1.0 with a Matrix modchip and have been very happy ever since I got it. Actually, I just recently flashed my bios from the D6 Eject Fix to a newer XCuter bios.

But now, I am going to get another Xbox and wanted to get another Matrix modchip. (I was tossed up between the new Halo edition and the original xbox. then I said to myself whats the damn diffrence.. so Im going with the original) Ive looked at the newer modchips and frankly they all look the same. I see no diffrence between one of those and a matrix chip. Plus I would think that since a matrix chip is a little out-dated it might be a little cheaper. wink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

So bottom line is: Does anybody know where I can get a Matrix Modchip anymore... I ordered mine from EasyBuy2000 but now they are carrying some kind of X chip, and its not even in stock right now...

Any information is greatly apreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

-Walter

#2 No_Remorse_666

No_Remorse_666

The Mad Head Modder

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 April 2004 - 08:17 PM

If your buying a brand new xbox, then a Matrix isn't not going to work with newer
version of xbox. If I remember correctly it is only going to work on ver. 1.0 and 1.1 The D0 point was moved on later models and the Matrix is not going to line up
correctly.

If your looking for a solderless solution I would recomend an Xenium or a Chameleon with a solderless adater. If you go Xenium be sure to check the official
resellers list so you dont end up buying a clone that isnt going to be supported by OzXodus OS software in the future. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users