addyb

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Football, Boxing and of course xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:15 AM

Got hold of Breakdown last night after hearing lots of mixed reviews and im a strange mix up of what i think of the game.
The graphics are superb and altho barely into the game i like the storyline and the presentation of the whole thing.
However i soon noticed the flaws that other gamers had mentioned and they are killing the game for me so far. The main one is when you pick items up, this is getting me killed over and over again. Now dont get me wrong i like a challenge and i am an experienced gamer so i wont quit and ill keep plugging away till i find a way round it and get through the game. I want to love it so much as it has the potential to be a Halflife beater and a contender for best game for xbox.

Still like i said above im barely into the game, and im hoping i will get used to the flaws and enjoy the storyline as i go along. Can anyone whos hammered the game tell me if it gets better! I know the flaws are still gonna be there. Is it worth sticking with if not for the progression of the story.

Damn at least it paves the way for some great new FPS games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users