• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aspuchee

Aspuchee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 06:46 PM

Hi, Ive got a xbox that im pretty sure is the old version, because it cant play cd-r music. Well other then it being able to play cd-r, i was wondering if there was anything else better about the new version of xbox? Also is it possible to upgrade my xbox to a newer version? And can I add music to my xbox from my computer?
[FONT=Arial]
Thanks

#2 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 April 2004 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Aspuchee @ Apr 29 2004, 03:46 PM)
Hi, Ive got a xbox that im pretty sure is the old version, because it cant play cd-r music. Well other then it being able to play cd-r, i was wondering if there was anything else better about the new version of xbox? Also is it possible to upgrade my xbox to a newer version? And can I add music to my xbox from my computer?
[FONT=Arial]
Thanks

Thats a pretty far range in questions lol...There are 5 versions of xbox, so there is no particular "old" version. Yes you can upgrade but there really isnt too much of a point...if you want to read most media I would suggest switching your dvd drive to a Sammy drive...other then that there aren't that many advances in the newer xbox versions. Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users