• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 XDelusion

XDelusion

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Interests:DOOM, Star Wars (Books Comics), Natural Law.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 April 2004 - 04:44 AM

Dunno where the hell to post this, so I am posting it here.

I know there are adaptors to use PS2 controllers on the XBOX, but are there adaptors to use XBOX controllers on the PS2?

It is IMPOSSIBLE to play a FPS with a PS2 pad, the analogs press down WAY TO EASILY, and the analogs are also WAY TOO LOOSE, so basically it is hard as hell to look around with that piece of crap. I can't understand for the life of me why I used to prefer PS2 controllers of XBOX ones. Must have been the crack.

Anyhow, if you know of such and adaptor, please fill me in on what they are called or where to get one.

If I've posted in the wrong place, I don't care, if you wanna bitch at me about it, then suck my balls.

Thank you and God bless. wink.gif

#2 Casper1786

Casper1786

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:01 AM

well right up until the end u were just asking a question, but no need 2 tell ppl 2 suck ur balls no matter how bad u want them licked. anyway I'd also may be interested in an Adaptor, cuz I agree 100% with you about the Stix, everything else I like on the Pads, just the Sticks r much stiffer on XBOX pads so I feel more control. also witch makes me bring up the DualShock1 Pads(PS1 Controllers) them stix r looser then Jenna Jameson laugh.gif and I also like the tops of the stix cut out/dimpled or w/e u prefer 2 call it, cuz it gives better thumb traction 2 the stix, hate to get inna gun fight and have ur thumb slip off the aiming stick only 2 start missing an get shot! Controller S pads I have no doubt that they are the Best Pads I've EVER used in Shooter Games bothe 1st person an 3rd person shooters. I also don't doubt these Converters r out there, it's obvious they would work as since PS2 pads can be made 2 work on XBOX, witch I may buy an adaptor if I play PS1 Emulation on XBOX in the future, just cuz when it says X an the screen an w/e else I'd like 2 follow it to the tee an not get a bit confused or confuse my friends about it when we play some classic PS games.

#3 XDelusion

XDelusion

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Interests:DOOM, Star Wars (Books Comics), Natural Law.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:11 AM

smile.gif I've been watching too much south park as of late...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users