stacker69

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 May 2004 - 01:58 PM

I know this is gonna be dumb question but I'm still learning about modding. How do you actually install SlaYer's Evox in your xbox hdd? I can boot from CDRW but it doesn't have an option to install SlaYer to your xbox. Do I transfer all the contents of my SlaYer's Evox CD to my C\ of the xbox hdd? Need help please?

#2 the_fly_guy

the_fly_guy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:01 PM

dont wory this is the place to post for newbs

anyways what i did was booted from cd then ftped into the xbox then uploaded evoxdas.xbe and the evox.ini file

#3 stacker69

stacker69

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:07 PM

Thanks fly_guy. :-)

#4 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:38 PM

A slayers CD should have options to install applications and dashes and such. Format drive as well. With a Slayers CD you should not need to FTP.

#5 ChrisF

ChrisF

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:41 PM

If you have the full Slayers image it will do a complete install of Evox and a bunch of other apps automatically. The package comes with detailed instructions in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 (you need the latest version) format. Have a gander at the EvolutionX forum - there is a 60 page thread - the first post on page 1 gives a complete description and instructions for obtaining the complete package with the instruction manual.

All that being said, you can use it as a boot disc to establish FTP connection and do it all yourself but Slayers is a full autoinstaller.

#6 hockeyguy

hockeyguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:43 PM

have you installed a chip and flashed it yet?

Once you have done that and you put a slayers boot disk in and then turn your system on, it should boot right to the Slayers option menu.

From there you will have many an option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users