6 replies to this topic

#1 cityson

cityson

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 09:27 PM

Is there an app to view pictures in Xbox? (Prefer high quality zoom feature) I don't like UnleashX's file explorer....I don't like XBMP's viewer either...Thus I've been looking for XBMC forever so plz tell me there a picture viewer i can get from xbins...

Thankyou very much.

#2 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 May 2004 - 09:31 PM

I think you are better off finding one that you like the most...I happen to find XBMP's perfect for what I need...but its just a preference...the usual places should have plenty of things to try...and considering your sig says you have a 120GB HD space for the apps should be no problem at all biggrin.gif

Good luck finding one.

#3 cityson

cityson

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (InfernO8 @ May 3 2004, 11:31 PM)
I think you are better off finding one that you like the most...I happen to find XBMP's perfect for what I need...but its just a preference...the usual places should have plenty of things to try...and considering your sig says you have a 120GB HD space for the apps should be no problem at all biggrin.gif

Good luck finding one.

Sorry but XBMP just plain sucks in image viewing...There's not a frickin' zoom feature...BTW, i'm tryin' to view comics....But thanks for not helping me.

#4 blindmist

blindmist

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 May 2004 - 09:59 PM

it isnt the view of xbmp nor unleashx. tv's have the resolution of 800x600. ergo, ur image is gunna look like shit. hope this helps cool.gif

#5 dmack_901

dmack_901

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:N/A
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 May 2004 - 10:19 PM

Sorry but XBMP just plain sucks in image viewing...There's not a frickin' zoom feature...BTW, i'm tryin' to view comics....But thanks for not helping me.

That was uncalled for. Sarcastic "But thanks for not helping me"s aren't appreciated. When someone is only trying to help. You could just replace the word "not" with "trying to". That would have made the reply a little nicer.

Anyway, you could use you computer. I know that the Dongle Free dvd player has a zoom(not sure if it can open images). And there is bound to be something at the usual places.

#6 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 03 May 2004 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (dmack_901 @ May 3 2004, 07:19 PM)
That was uncalled for. Sarcastic "But thanks for not helping me"s aren't appreciated. When someone is only trying to help. You could just replace the word "not" with "trying to". That would have made the reply a little nicer.

Thanks, figured someone would bring that up lol...

And as dmack said...if you are looking for something perfect...use your comp.

#7 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 May 2004 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (dmack_901 @ May 4 2004, 12:19 AM)

Agreed, with an attitude like that, like people are going to have any desire to help you out. No one owes you anything on these boards, so you should take any attempt at help with some grace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users