MajestacaL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 May 2002 - 11:12 PM

I myself bought the gamecube mainly for these 2 games I can't wait till this fall to get my hands on them they both look totally amazing I love the new look for both Zelda and Prime! Just wondering who else are waiting for these releases? BTW also the new Final Fantasy Series that square is releasing on the cube will also be a big hit for me! biggrin.gif

#2 Satan00

Satan00

PimpMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 30 May 2002 - 11:19 PM

this is made for the gamecube forum not the xbox forum
we dont like kiddie games

#3 MajestacaL

MajestacaL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 May 2002 - 11:30 PM

To bad for you then! laugh.gif But I thought all games are for kiddies?

#4 The Legendary Rob

The Legendary Rob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 31 May 2002 - 02:40 AM

first of all video games aren't jus for kids. all of the developers are all at least 20 years old and i'm sure they all love to play video games. as far as nintendo jus for kids.. how? metroid is a 1st person shooter and it could've easily be called HALO 2... do u think HALO is for kids? and as far as ZELDA... its a role playin game with graphics that is cell shaded (cartoonlike)... doesn't mean its for kids. i myself am waiting for these games too

#5 MajestacaL

MajestacaL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 31 May 2002 - 03:56 AM

Yeah I heard Metroid Prime had alot of eye catching at the E3 show man I can't wait for these games I love my Gamecube aswell as my Ps2/XBox they are all great systems hell I still play my Dreamcast also hehe GOD LOVE CONSOLES! laugh.gif

#6 bubbasmurph

bubbasmurph

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 May 2002 - 04:55 AM

Ok, Metroid looks ok, its not like the origional, and I hate the back story that samus has now been joined with a metroid, feels to alien3 ish, ALSO has anyone here played the origional zelda, I did, I still have it, link, and the gb link game, the new one is an abomination, yes it SUCKS. ARGH I would of liked it better with out the cel shading. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

#7 The Legendary Rob

The Legendary Rob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 31 May 2002 - 06:14 AM

ya i would've loved graphics to be more like resident evil and play more like baldur's gate but the cell shading is new to zelda and i'm excited on it for that reason that its new and differnt

#8 Tor Landeel

Tor Landeel

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 May 2002 - 05:51 PM

Zelda was much better before, with its serious look.
I like Metroid a lot more, I hope it will be a match to Halo:)

#9 fat32

fat32

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 May 2002 - 09:42 PM

I can't believe no one has mention mario sunshine or animal crossing, though they're both kid-ish, i don't think that takes much away from them. Mario64 still holds it own against the majority of platform games out there, and it was a first-gen 64 game, and the videos of animal crossing look amazing

#10 ChIBoY

ChIBoY

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 02 June 2002 - 04:36 AM

I really want to try out Mario Sunshine.

#11 Tommatt

Tommatt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 June 2002 - 08:12 PM

I tell you what... I was really excited about metroid, untill they changed it into a FPS. I don't care for FPS at alll, the only reason I play them is for online play. Maybe it'll still retain the classic metroid feel, but I doubt it sad.gif mad.gif sad.gif

#12 gogoWes

gogoWes

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 June 2002 - 05:57 AM

I'm willing to go out and buy a cube JUST for Zelda.

#13 Gen X

Gen X

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2002 - 01:58 AM

I'm just waiting for Wrestlemania X8 out a week on saturday on import.

#14 MajestacaL

MajestacaL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 June 2002 - 05:12 AM

Yep Soul Calibur 2 will be sweet also just wish they would hurry up and release it! Been to long since the first one was out for DC!

#15 lordshodan

lordshodan

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 04:53 PM

As I started to get tired of FPS I thought Metroid Prime would be BAD. Surprisingly I thought it was the best FPS ( FIRST PERSON ADVENTURE should I say) gave ever made. All the visors and reflections, lightning were really cool and the cutscenes to replace loading screens made the loading times translucient. I really hope Metroid Prime 2 will be better and I do not care for Multiplayer as I HATE deathmatches for James Bond & Metroid as they are secret agent & bounty hunter not tournament killers. Coop mode would be WAY better but how would it be possible with more than 1 SAMUS ARAN while her suit is unique?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users