• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 samh2619

samh2619

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:26 AM

how do i upload the skin to my xbox? do i use cd or dvds whats the deal?

how do i upload the skin to my xbox? do i use cd or dvds whats the deal?

#47 JustinT9669

JustinT9669

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:14 PM

I cant get the Jezz PM3 skin to work (it shows in the skins menu but doesnt load). It was working fine until I moved evox to a different drive. I followed all the steps in the tut but no success. anything i can do?

Edited by JustinT9669, 26 February 2006 - 09:15 PM.

#48 Nermis

Nermis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:10 AM

-EDITED-

Edited by Nermis, 17 March 2006 - 11:15 AM.

#49 AIC66

AIC66

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:09 AM

Sorry if this is repetitive. Ive read all posts on this thread, and i posted one reply describing my problem in depth here....

http://forums.xbox-s...5

I want simple answers to these questions. Newbie!

Do you change skins with your xbox controller or through editing ini files on the hd with your pc?

If you use your xbox via a menu how do i edit my ini to display the menu, or upgrade my evox.

If you edit ini files to distplay skins then what files do you edit.

I can post my evox.ini file if need. feel free to contact me via email if you do not wish to post a reply.

thanks very much

Shawn

#50 Laced Cuban

Laced Cuban

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:52 AM

First, for the softmodders, the directory for skins, if setup using default settings, is E:\Skins. That made all the difference in the world for me! So if you are having problems, and cant see ANY skins other than the original Evolution X skin, try dropping the skins folder into the E: drive rather than C:

I am ALSO looking for more information, about adding files, be it skins or anything else, to the xbox via a CD or DVD. If anyone could help with this, it would make it much easier for me to upgrade my father-in-laws softmodded box, without having to drag it to my house.

#51 cewjr9842

cewjr9842

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:08 PM

ok im still confused my main dash is avaluanch and i just got a lot off downloaded skins from the net to my computer i do have a ws-ftp on my computer to my xbox, i wanted to know what i have to do to get those in my skin folder, i also notice some of them are .zip and .rar files, can some one tell what i need to do to get these to show up on my xbox, i also wanted to know what to also do to get my evox skins to show up i have them on my computer also and xbmc, but am confused about where to ftp them to meaning which folder? like if i am in xmbc do i put them in there, or can i go to file manager and select the skins for the certain dash, somebody help your boy out!!!!!!!!!![size=5]

#52 headless_skater

headless_skater

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:53 AM

omg, if someone had just said to put the skin folder in "E:/Dash", woulda made it so much easier, thats where the evox.ini and default.xbe (evox) are. so where eva your evox.ini is put it there

#53 butter34

butter34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:05 PM

Ok I have skins in .jpg fromat in folders and all that stuff. But where do I put them and how do I make them show up. Also how do I make them accesable using evolutionX. I mean I have other things on my menu like reboot and poweroff and settings but nothing called skins. How do I make this.

#54 theperfekt001

theperfekt001

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 03 July 2006 - 04:38 AM

Put them in your Evox directory in a folder called skin each in its own folder. For example, if your evox directory is C:\ then an example path to a skin.ini would be C:\Skin\Skin1\skin.ini.

Check under System Utils for Skins. If you dont have it add this line of code to your menu section under Section "Root" (inside the brackets)
CODE
Item "Skins",ID_Skins

#55 lukesaber

lukesaber

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:53 AM

heh, i just realized what i did wrond after hours of messing around.
make sure your skin directory is 'skin' and not 'skins'
hope this helps!

#56 robin20

robin20

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Hi all.
Mate please help me out.
I am thinking of buying a xbox 360 and need some solid cover to protect my console's skin, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing xbox 360 skin covers?

xbox 360 skin covers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users