wassco

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 May 2004 - 01:27 AM

OK, im playing my backup of FFIX (final Fantasy Nine) on my xbox, i get to a certain part and then a movies starts *supposed to happen*

but halfway through the movie it freezes the entire system *cant reset to main dash*

would htis be a prblem with the iso file....or is there sumthen wrong with the meulator, im sure the emulator may have a few bugs, but the first feew fmvs in the game ran fine....

maybe ill try rebuilding the bin/cue and resending it over to the xbox...

n e help would be greatly appreciated!!

#2 shp0ngle

shp0ngle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 08:53 AM

Hello. I have been through this problem...And it was not easy. BUT! i managed to play through the game... I JUST LOVE THIS GAME.
I have posted some settings for the game in the compatability list for PCSXBOX..
try those.
And then there is a way of skipping the movies...But i cant really remember the way. But there used to be a thread about this here on xbox-scene. Just search for FF9 or something like that! GOOD LUCK.

#3 wassco

wassco

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:39 AM

yes ff series is awesome *too bad its only for sony crapstation

ill try our stuf fout, and i hope to god it works *does this happen just for ff9 or other games?

#4 wassco

wassco

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:01 PM

well got it past that fmv freeze *thanks for the advice*

actually all i really needed to know wwas how to customize the bin files * tweaking games*

#5 shp0ngle

shp0ngle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:54 AM

Hello. How did you do it then? I meant that you could skip the movies with some settings in pcsxbox...Good that you managed to do it anyway;)

#6 zX_Storm

zX_Storm

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Interests:Cracking and modifying games for the XBox :)<br /><br />Especially Counter-Strike XBox.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 13 May 2004 - 02:34 AM

FF9 isn't the only one with a problem, lol. I can't seem to get it past the first battle in FFT. But the game doesn't completely freeze, just all hte buttons stop responding. Any suggestions?

NM read the compatibility list, its cause I ran it in BIOS mode! Thanks though!

Edited by zX_Storm, 13 May 2004 - 02:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users