Photo

Contest: For Mod Status

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Deserves Mod Status? (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Deserves Mod Status?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Cheerio

Cheerio

Got Milk?

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 January 2003 - 01:53 AM

Vote only. if your name isnt on list, dont whine. this has been discussed with Xantium.

its just a position, dont whine. ONLY suggest other nicks. no suggesting yourself. posts off topic WILL be deleted.

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE +25 POSTS, AND JOIN BEFORE DECEMBER TO VOTE.

Edited by Cheerio, 01 January 2003 - 02:09 AM.

#2 N00bvin

N00bvin

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 02:50 AM

Man, this is a TOUGH decision... almost everyone on the list is deserving. Cheerio, I HOPE you asked all these individuals if they WANT to be a Mod...

They are all good choices... some better than others, but it should be "close".

In all fairness, I will say who I voted for. BenJeremy. Now, that's not that I "like" him more, or anything of that nature... or I think he is better than others. He just helped ME earlier on when I was asking about development of software. He's always been level headed and VERY knowledgeable. So that's it...

If I had more than one vote... I would've voted for more. I pretty much think EVERYONE on that list is GOOD PEOPLE.

I HATE contest like this... it's like having a favorite flavor ice cream... or pizza. You can't say you have a FAVORITE... their ALL good!!!

So, no one get their feelings hurt by my vote... let's put it this way... I wouldn't vote AGAINST any of you! smile.gif

#3 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 01 January 2003 - 02:53 AM

everyone on the list are awesome members. i voted for Cykiller. he doesnt let any flaming go to his head, he always stays cool, doesnt spam, stays out of the childish crap we have all been doing lately, and helps everyone. the only thing left for him to do is to become a mod! good luck goes to everyone on the list.

id also like to suggest Gackt be added to the list. he has the same qualitys as i listed for Cykiller and i think that he would also be a great addition to the mod team.

beerchug.gif

#4 xbox

xbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 02:56 AM

Gotta agree with u plehem12, the guy is just amazing, all others are good also but we only get 1 vote wink.gif

#5 blackout_19

blackout_19

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 03:51 AM

Just a thought, but did anyone think to ask if these people wanted to be mods?

#6 Cheerio

Cheerio

Got Milk?

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 04:00 AM

hmm, nope. if you dont want to be, you can ask a mod to remove you from the list.

#7 Ace25

Ace25

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts
  • Interests:Modding anything I can...
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 January 2003 - 04:04 AM

Uh.. I wasn't asked, nor care to be a mod.. so please, dont vote for me. I just like hanging out here.. for fun, not to work. tongue.gif

I do have a question though, I was reviewing mods of forums and wanted to know who R3Born and Drew826 are, they are mods aren't they since they are leaders of Forums.. yet, I can not recall a single post by either.. I saw they have posted, not much though.. and not in General that I recall.

BTW, I vote for RM. No dis to the rest of you, just had to make a choice.

Edited by Ace25, 01 January 2003 - 04:05 AM.

#8 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 01 January 2003 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Dec 31 2002, 07:04 PM)
I was reviewing mods of forums and wanted to know who R3Born and Drew826 are, they are mods aren't they since they are leaders of Forums.. yet, I can not recall a single post by either

Drew used to post and help a lot. his posts helped me a bunch and really got me off the newbie level. once he became a mod he just disappeared after a week or so...have no idea where he went but i wish he would come back especially with all the newbies this place is getting. dont know about r3born.

#9 Solidust

Solidust

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 04:45 AM

I have to go with CyKiller on this one based on the amount of help he have been giving to the forums lately. tongue.gif

#10 Cheerio

Cheerio

Got Milk?

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:09 AM

ace, youve been removed, par your request.

#11 Dark Schneider

Dark Schneider

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:17 AM

laugh.gif uhh.gif beerchug.gif

Well this is interesting now isn't it?

#12 Ace25

Ace25

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts
  • Interests:Modding anything I can...
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:30 AM

Actually.. I could care less.. its just entertainment to me.. beerchug.gif

#13 Dark Schneider

Dark Schneider

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:39 AM

Damn Retard Monkey is the man!
He will rule these forums with a stiff lip, and a handful of shit... laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Where can I get Evox and some other illegal things..and and...::SPLAT!::

#14 N00bvin

N00bvin

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:43 AM

Damn!!! Why did I vote for BenJeremy!!!??? No offense BJ, but I didn't see RM on the list!!!!

Retard Monkey has been an ICON on these boards for awhile... he's not around so often, but maybe this is a way to get him here all the time!!!

Retard Monkey in 2003!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#15 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:52 AM

What a world this could be.

All I ask is whoever wins please don't be a distant mod...be just as postful as ever......

I like talkable mods......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users