• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 =METH=

=METH=

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 01:35 AM

Hey I would like to know if any of you guys tried to hook up the PS2 logitech gt force steering wheel on the xbox. I tried looking it up on the net and I didn't find anything. I know how that I will have to make the adapter that's no problem but I want to know if it's gonna worké Thanks and keep the scene and keep the scene alive!!!!!

#2 [XANAX]

[XANAX]

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 May 2004 - 01:44 AM

they sell an adapter at radioshack that lest you hook ps2 stuff to xbox....i just check thier site but i didnt see it listed buy i know they have one i seen it today when i was there paying my phone bill.

#3 =METH=

=METH=

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 01:49 AM

yeah but the steering is already usb so i don't need the ps2 to xbox adapter. The usb to xbox i'll make it, no prob with I just wanna know if it works.... thanx anyway

#4 JaredC01

JaredC01

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 May 2004 - 02:10 AM

I would like to know myself... I just got done playing some NFS: Underground, and wished they made the GT Force for the XBox, because I didn't know if it would work to mod the PS2 one, and I wanted to use a steering wheel.

#5 Perplexer

Perplexer

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • Interests:Fish with big teeth
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 May 2004 - 10:27 AM

You could plug it in using a USB adapter, but it won't work.

The games need to be written to recognize that patricular USB device, and no Xbox games currently do so (and it probably will never be done)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users