• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atlanta800

atlanta800

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Modding. period. anything and everything, even the dog. it...HAS...to...be...DONE!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 May 2004 - 02:41 AM

Well this is just a question for the sake of the question (because i could accomplish the same thing by hooking my controller/memory card to my xbox). Neways i was foolin around with my friends copy of Halo for PC and i got XBCD to use the xbox controller on my comp and everything was cool. I was just wondering if there is a way to access the memory card plugged into the contoller when it is plugged into the pc (Windows XP recognizes it but has no drivers... of course). I was thinking there is probably a problem with the format on the card being FatX but hey you never know!

Also: is this possible with the LIVE! communicator?

Note: please excuse this if this has been covered before.. i searched but it was with google and it doesn't even seem to cover all the posts sad.gif also if this is in the wrong forum excuse me i wasn't very sure where it belongs!

Edited by atlanta800, 11 May 2004 - 02:43 AM.

#2 pimpmaul69

pimpmaul69

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 May 2004 - 02:53 AM

first off the drivers are on action replays site and comes with their prog..u can only transfer xbox gamesaves and hacked gamesaves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users