Bloody Mary's Unleashx Install Disc Maker V1.4
Posted 11 May 2004 - 03:13 PM
it has a couple known bugs ATM...
Good news, package is much smaller, bad news, you have to provide your own MS or tHc dashboard (if you want one anyway)
Package size is down to less then 2MB as compared to the 60MB monster it was before...
Release will be in approx. 2 weeks...
future support will include the next version of UnleashX and will also include MXM .. so you can choose which to install...
Note: This was made for my personal use.. and I'm just sharing it as it was requested by a few people the PM'd me asking for it.. thank you.
*** Bloody Mary's UnleashX Install Disk Maker v1.4 ***
by Bloody Mary
I am regularly on the forums at forums.xbox-scene.com as BloodyMary
The application was designed to ease the making of UnleashX Install Disks.
It is very simple and easy to use, I don't like complexity .
-------- CHANGE LOG ------
v1.0: Initial release.
v1.1: updated the Console UI Green Skin to include a newsfeed
updated to the latest release of UnleashX = UnleashX v0.26.0119A
v1.2: updated the MS Dashboard to the ** tHc Dashboard ***
v1.3: fixed the shortcuts
updated the NFO file
now includes the following:
BIOSES: 4981 Xecutor BIOS and the EvoX M7 BIOS
APPS: Bios Checker v4.0Beta
EMUS: SC3X Sega MULTI Emu v0.05
HOMEBREW GAMES: MARBLES X v1.0
v1.4: Striped out additional apps and bioses to save space
Removed the tHc Dashboard... (if you know where to go you can easily find one)
Other fixes/changes (I know people hate that, will add as much detail as I can think of)
Removed RETAIL drive support (sort of, it should work with retail drives, just not tested)
----- What It Does -----
After running the program is will diplay a breif text dialog that explains
that you need to copy the applications that you want on your install disk
to the specified folders. After you are finished doing that and your press
the key to continue, the program builds a XBOX ISO file for you that
includes UnleashX and what ever Applications/Games/Emulators/Media Players
that you put in the folders. The menu of the UnleashX that is created on the
ISO image has a highly customized menu that will make setting up new
harddrives a breeze. Just a single menu selection and your harddrive is
formatted for you and UnleashX and all the APP/GAMES/ECT that you put in the
--- Quick Start Guide ---
1) Download Bloody Mary's UnleashX Install Disk Maker v1.4.exe
2) run Bloody Mary's UnleashX Install Disk Maker v1.4.exe (by double clicking it from whereever you downloaded it to)
3) double click the Bloody Mary's UnleashX Install Disk Maker v1.4 shortcut on your desktop or Start Menu
4) Read the READTHIS.TXT file that diplays in notepad, then close the READTHIS.TXT file
5) Copy any APPS/EMUS/GAMES/HOMEBREW GAMES that you want inlcuded in the Install Disk to the folders that are displayed
in the COPYTOHD window
6) Close the COPYTOHD window
7) You will see a message that says 'Press any key to continue . . .' (umm.. just follow the instructions)
8) Your XBOX ISO image will now be created for you and when it is finished, explorer will open and display it in a window
9) Burn the file C:\MAKEDISK\FINISHED\Bloody Mary's UnleashX Install Disk.ISO to your favorite DVD/CD-RW media with your
favorite buring program (Nero, Alcohol 120%, and VERITAS RecordNow DX v4.60 all work excellent)
10) Put the DISK you just made in your XBOX and reboot your XBOX and away we go!!!
------ Thank You To The Following ------
HUGE thank you to unleashx for creating this awesome dashboard.
BIG thanks to Dunny for the Console UI Green Skin that I modified to include with this package.
Thanks also to: BenJeremy, LepPper, heinrich, XanTium, HSDEMONZ, oswald, Yuyu, flattspott, the joker,
geniusalz, hydraulix, tweaqr, JayDee, Frodo, Team Xecuter, the EvoX Team, BLazeD,
koldfuzion, MomDad, www.allxboxskins.com, www.xbox-skins.net, www.xbox-scene.com,
WiSo, ysbox, XPort and anyone I may have forgotten... you all rock for your great
contributions to the scene
Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:15 AM
Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:24 PM
Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:59 AM
Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:45 AM
pls email for me to: sidocious[at]gmail[dot]com
Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:41 PM
If you want an install disk, grab HeXEn (Heimdall's Xbox Engineering Disc) or LUD (ldotsfan's Utility Disc). You'll have to Google for HeXEn, LUD is linked from here.
Edited by Heimdall, 08 June 2011 - 12:41 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users