PaCMaYNE

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 May 2004 - 06:50 PM

Well im completely pissed at myself because i accidentally erased my screenshot from the cache folder,, (why i think screenshots should be saved elsewhere)
but i was booting up and the default skin loaded,, and an error screen came up and said somehting,, i dont remember exactly what it said but part of it was cut off
something along the lines or "your skin" somehting,, haha,,, but i swithed to another skin then back to my custom one and it didnt load until i rebooted again,,

ive had probs with skins b4,, but only when creating them and loading many many backgrounds over and over until finally they quit loading,, or showing up,, until i reboot,,,

just wondering what the error screen was if you know UX,,,

kthx

#2 unleashx

unleashx

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:49 AM

"The current skin you are using caused UnleashX to lock on startup.
Please fix this skin to avoid this problem.
You can safely ignore this message and reboot to apply your current skin."

This will happen if you quickly turn your xbox off just before the dash completes its initialization (is there a word such as "initialization"? I think it's only "initialize") stage. And of course, if the skin really made it crash.

#3 PaCMaYNE

PaCMaYNE

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:20 PM

yes thats the error,, i finally got a screenshot,, and figured out when it happens,,

ill have the box on but whenever i unplug it and plug it back in will it do that,, i e ive been swapping boxes for modding pourposes and thats when i noticed it did that

but it only seems to happen on the skin i created which in turn takes an incredibly long time to load,, guessing from all the extra pdns,,iunno

but the error message comes up like this

"The current skin you are using caused Unl
Please fix this skin to avoid this problem.
You can safely ignore this message and reb"

i have a screenshot now but its on my other pc and the mobo is fakked up and i cannot use a keyboard,, quite annoying

but anyways,, just glad to hear its not my skin fakkin shit up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users