X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Interests:doin shit
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 May 2004 - 11:58 PM

i have the audio hack installed and i dont want to get banned so is there a way that i can have the eject light red when the hack is running and the green light when its not
thanks beerchug.gif

#2 jon20usa

jon20usa

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 May 2004 - 12:32 AM

laugh.gif thats great. ok well u cant play backups on live anyway (not without getting banned) so u will never have the audio exploit running when u go on live. just boot ur original game to go on live and u should be fine. the led sounds cool but idk how to do it. it sounds like it wud be a lotta work too for something u probly dont even need. beerchug.gif

#3 mckenn88

mckenn88

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 12:37 AM

i actually did get banned once when i had the audio hack running and i put in a live game and went to launch dvd and i went to sign in and i got banned and i dont want this to happen again so if anyone knows how to do this that would be great beerchug.gif

#4 jon20usa

jon20usa

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 May 2004 - 12:45 AM

uh u went to launch dvd?? that soudns like ur using an alternate dashboard and that ur running ur exploit. YOU WILL BE BANNED USING A NON MS BIOS!! if u just turn on ur box and dont start the audio exploit and then pop in a game it should autostart and u can go on live and u should not get banned at least to my knowledge u should not get banned. wink.gif

#5 mckenn88

mckenn88

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 12:48 AM

i kno how not to get banned im not a retard but how do i switch the led so when im using an alternate bios it turns red so i kno not to sign in beerchug.gif

ps im not using an alternate dash in using mordens V2 cause i like evox better

Edited by mckenn88, 16 May 2004 - 12:49 AM.

#6 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 May 2004 - 03:11 AM

Yes... open the BFM bios in XBtool and change the led color accordingly and resave (Make sure it's the same name as the old one; Usually xboxrom.bin). Then FTP that over and replace your old one. This assumes that you are running PBL. smile.gif

#7 mckenn88

mckenn88

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 03:32 AM

when i go to open xboxrom.bin in xbtool it says "Kernal extraction failed. See logfile for more information" then in the log file it says

Loading ROM image file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\Desktop\xbox stuff\one im gonna do\mordens audio hack\New Folder (2)\Mordens_Audio_hack_MA_V2\Udata\4d530017\62d648ebf155\audio\xboxrom.bin'...
Extracting 2BL image...
Extracting compressed KERNEL image... Invalid config params for kernel extract!
and it doesnt open beerchug.gif

Edited by mckenn88, 16 May 2004 - 03:33 AM.

#8 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics

Posted 16 May 2004 - 02:08 PM

You have to make sure to change your "Bios Type" to "BFM". Read the readme to find out more. smile.gif

#9 mckenn88

mckenn88

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 02:25 PM

it came with some readme's but none about bfm bios. can u tell me how to change it to bfm. do i need the rc4 key?thanks beerchug.gif

#10 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 02:44 PM

If it's not in the readme, check their site (I don't remember it off bat). Yes, you need to put the RC4 key in the bfm.ini.

If I remember correctly, you go into your "Config" folder, go into the "BFM" folder and copy the bfm.ini to the "Config" folder... then open it up and supply the keys. Then when you go into XBtool, you need to specify BFM and then load the bios. I believe that is how you get it to work but you should double check their site to be sure. smile.gif

#11 mckenn88

mckenn88

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 11:12 PM

this is my last question i promise. where do i get the rc4 key from and where in the bfm.ini do i put it
thanks beerchug.gif

#12 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (mckenn88 @ May 16 2004, 07:12 PM)
this is my last question i promise. where do i get the rc4 key from and where in the bfm.ini do i put it
thanks beerchug.gif

You can find it in your boot.cfg file of PBL or you can find it in a presigned PBL package. There is a place in the *.ini that says "RC4 = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... enter it in there.

#13 anjilslaire

anjilslaire

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:duh...I'm here, aren't I?
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (mckenn88 @ May 15 2004, 06:48 PM)
i kno how not to get banned im not a retard but how do i switch the led so when im using an alternate bios it turns red so i kno not to sign in beerchug.gif

ps im not using an alternate dash in using mordens V2 cause i like evox better

You ARE using an alternate dash. Evox. As noted previously, REBOOT your system before going on LIVE. The audio hack IS NOT RUNNING AT BOOT.

It should be painfully obvious if your using Morden's v2 whether or not a non-MS bios is running. Listen to what's being said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users