pantsmaster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:LED ZEPPELIN
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:21 PM

1. I have a bunch of ppf's that change gun and vehicle models, but I don't have them for the levels I want. I tried saving the .obj files and importing them into the maps I want, but I usually get a message saying that the file has too many vertices or indices. Also, the patches seem to remove some of the models. For example the assualt rifle has three models by defualt, but most of the patches I have seem to get rid of two of them. How do you get rid of them? Is it possible to convert patches to work on different levels? How do you replace a model with one that has more vertices?
2. How do you make it night time? What do you need to change? I tried changing the fog and the bitmaps on the sky, but it doesn't seem to be working and I'm not sure what else to do.
3. Is it possible to change the reticle for a weapon without replacing its entire UI? Like replacing the assualt rifle reticle with the pistol reticle.
4. Is it possible to move the AI in a level? I tried moving the AI spawns in Spark Edit, but it wouldn't even let me select them. I'm talking about sp levels, so don't bother pointing out one of the numerous mp bot mods.
5. Is it possible to add more AI into a level? Still talking about sp.
6. Is the rebuild feature of HMT just for PC, or does it work on XBOX too?
7. How much cheese can you eat?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users