• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 clanggedin

clanggedin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:00 PM

I ordered my Xenium on Jan 16 from Divineo and days went by withouy getting my Xenium from them. The days turned into weeks and I emailed Divineo and they said to wait a little longer to see if my chip would arrive. Weeks turned into months and they would not ship me another chip until CANADAPOST refunded them the money back. 2 weeks ago I emailed them about the status and they said they got the refund and they will mail me out my chip, but if I want it overnoghted then I would have to pay $10 extra. I also told them I wanted the solderless adapter and asked them to throw it in for my troubles, they said I could get the adapter added for another $8 So I sent $18 through Paypal to them and waited until yesterday when I emailed them again asking where my chip was that I upgraded to OVERNIGHT, they said they forgot and shipped one right our to me. Today I got my chip and there is no adapter in the envelope.

IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS TYPE OF CRAP HAPPENING TO YOUR ORDER THEN PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM DIVINEO!!!

I wait 4 months, paid $18 more than I should have and I still don't have all that I ordered.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm fed up with their EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND THE ABILITY TO DO PROPER FOLLOW UP ON AN ISSUE THAT WAS BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION 4 MONTHS AGO!!!

#2 the_titans

the_titans

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:44 PM

That's quite the ordeal. Reputation is important in this business, I hope you're compensated appropriately for all your troubles.

At least by posting your experience, you'll most certainly have some people thinking twice about purchasing thier goods from this supplier.

#3 marksu

marksu

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:59 PM

That is poor service!

Divineo have quite good reputation, so I think you got wery bad luck.
Still my opinion is that Divineo should compensite the trouble they caused you.

If you want your story heard by right ppl?
Well xbox-scene have a separate forum called WebShop Ratings/Opinions.

Just post there and you might even get response from Divineo them self.

Good luck smile.gif

#4 Altima NEO

Altima NEO

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, XBox, 360, PSP, Dreamcast, 3D Graphics & Animation
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 May 2004 - 06:34 PM

Things went fine for me when I got mine from Divineo.

#5 Nailed

Nailed

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 06:47 PM

Thanks for the info, clanggedin... definitely influenced my buying decisions.

I would never do business with a store that makes an extra $18 in their pockets a higher priority than a happy customer.

#6 muddy

muddy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:06 PM

Hey Guys modchipman.com is really good! He ships fast and gives you a fedex tracking #. Got mine in less then a week!

Just an FYI!

#7 Xtr3m3 Bug

Xtr3m3 Bug

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:27 PM

That's really bad luck O.o...I got my xenium chip from divineo in two days (they even gave me a tracking number for fed ex). The only problem I had was the packaging...they just stuffed my xenium chip in the fedex envelope and my solderless adaptor in a jewelry box (The only reason I got solderless was cause I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the chip or not, and I didn't want to go through desoldering crap XD). Anywho, other then that they were fine.

Edited by Xtr3m3 Bug, 21 May 2004 - 07:28 PM.

#8 Sifter

Sifter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:31 PM

Things went fine when I ordered from them. I did just the regular shipping, and received my order within 15 days. Item was packaged well.

Recommended.

#9 beadgc23

beadgc23

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:13 PM

Modchipman was fast & efficient - if terse!

#10 droobie

droobie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 07:49 AM

I ordered from Divineo 2 Xeniums on 4-5, I had them in hand come 4-8 using overnight shipping into the US.

I think I would've reconsidered ordering if people are having these kinds of problems, but I was happy to see things were packaged in a good way so they'd make the trip from Quebec to here.

--D

#11 Drewdatrip

Drewdatrip

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:43 PM

I stick my foot in my mouth.... And my Penis.... How ya like me now...

Edited by Drewdatrip, 22 May 2004 - 04:24 PM.

#12 evoxreloaded

evoxreloaded

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Hardware and Hardware Modification
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 22 May 2004 - 04:40 PM

My first order from divineo was crappy... two months for my x23pro.. then i order xenium and got it in about 3 days... then i order 1 more xenium and a smartxx... NOTHING.... no more emails no more support... max tells me to contact fred... fred is no where to be found... we'll see if they are still worthy..

Dissatisfied Customer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users