63 replies to this topic

#61 $eEnN|i

$eEnN|i

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:28 PM

well i guy name pimpy claims that it works over system link along with infinite ammo just the way u edit the data thaz all or so they say maybe when halo two comes out they will reviel its secrets

#62 Shebang

Shebang

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 June 2004 - 09:55 PM

"They" do talk alot too don't they. It's just people wanting attention that's all. You would think with as many people that hack halo it would have already been done and released, so like I said, it's impossible, there are very few things that can be changed and still work over system link or xbc. So I'm calling it, that Pimpy is full of shit.

#63 Acetylene

Acetylene

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:09 PM

...I think that when you try to use bottomless clip or infinite ammo or something like that on a system link game once you hit the point where you should have to reload on the other guys xbox it will fall out of sync because you'd be shooting when the other guy would see reloading. That guy is lying...

Edited by Acetylene, 21 June 2004 - 10:10 PM.

#64 IronestMaiden

IronestMaiden

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 June 2004 - 01:15 PM

that kid pimpy and his boyfriend ballenstunna are both full of shit.i remember awhile ago both them where up in arms about glass mods being released telling everybody they were the first to discover it,thats major bullshit,then they made a video to prove to all of us calling them lyers saying they had an anit-desync code.first of all a real programmer a career programmer would never say they have that type of shit to arouse suspicion.i garanateee it that that kid pimpy is no older than 16 claiming he knows everything about halo,but lets keep this thread alive i would like to see this auto-aim shit work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users