Kai Evo7 Bugs/suggestions
Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:34 AM
Currently this is what I notice with the first evo7 release:
1. PM Chat text is editable, shouldn't be that way.
2. Number of players is negative sometimes.
3. Halo seems to be having serious lag problems.
4. Orbitial Connection Lost a few times, Kai just closes mysteriously.
5. Windows IP conflict error: heres the event log:
The system detected an address conflict for IP address 192.168.0.100 with the system having network hardware address 00:50:F2:B4:43:FB. Network operations on this system may be disrupted as a result.
Maybe have PM window permanent so there's no need to switch to messenger mode to PM, possibly have tabs for each nick?
Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:43 AM
I think if there were seperate "user created" rooms, or permanent, than the lag could be reduced some. This is, of course, only if the problem cannot be fixed or improved "as is". Many of the users using evo7 said that if they use other rooms, that the lag was reduced significantly.
Posted 23 May 2004 - 12:20 PM
Posted 23 May 2004 - 04:20 PM
5 minutes after I had installed Kai and ran it, I was in the Halo area just watching people log in and chat and all of a sudden kai just closes. I hadn't touched anything at all. Today though I haven't had the same happen. Other thing I see is when in the Halo arena. People's games will show up and then disappear ( on the xbox side where halo searches for games). then a few seconds later that same game will pop back up with the same number of people still playing like it never disappeared from the list.
other than that kai evo7 has been very good. played a few games with almost no lag and even hosted a few with just a regular cable connection and everything ran crispy.
Edited by pdottz, 23 May 2004 - 04:20 PM.
Posted 23 May 2004 - 05:00 PM
- would be nice if a new window popped up when I get a private msg. Otherwise I often dont notice at all when someones trying to contact me.
- is it just me or is there really no option to auto log in?
Edited by Yappadappadu1000, 23 May 2004 - 05:52 PM.
Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:24 PM
Posted 23 May 2004 - 11:09 PM
Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:17 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users