#1 Damessiah

Damessiah

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 23 May 2004 - 01:09 PM

Firstly, don't buy this game. It is monumentally bad.

I didn't buy this game, I uhh acquired it, and I'm not happy that I paid what I did for it...

Firstly, the navigation (dashboard sort of thing if you like) is the cheesiest, corniest, worst thing I have ever seen. Not only is it just a cheap flash presentation, but the music is unbearable.

Secondly, the commentary is highly entertaining, or amusing if you like. John Champion and Mark Lawrenson, two well respected commentators (although it must be said I like neither) have degraded themselves as commentators in doing this game. If any employer has played this game, they would no longer have a job. For example, half of the lines follow this : "(Pause)Number 11(Pause) passes the ball to (Pause)Number 8(Pause). Apart from this, the statements that they do say, are repeated so many times in one match that you've experienced the whole commentary within 45 minutes (or 6 minutes) of play.

The gameplay is not terribly bad in comparison to the rest of the game, but the graphics are atrocious, almost like you would find on a Super nintendo (possibly this is an exaggeration).

I didnt even bother trying a season, most of you won't have heard of this game, a good thing too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users