#1 Ebay.God

Ebay.God

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 May 2004 - 07:41 PM

Everytime i go to install the software for my action replay, i get the following error :

16 Bit Windows Subsystem :
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and MS Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

button1 := Close
button2 := Ignore

what happened when i hit close := it closes (duh?)
what happened when i hit ignore := it closes again....

Anyone got any idea what im suppost to do??

#2 Ebay.God

Ebay.God

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 09:12 PM

i installed it on my other comp, and just transfered the files, the program itself now works properly, but when i try to load the splintercell save game exploit on it, it says its a invalid xbox save game.....

#3 Ned_Flanders

Ned_Flanders

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 30 May 2004 - 11:02 PM

You will need to open the Splinter Cell Exploit with Evox with a zip program. The way the save comes you can't just use it. You will have to follow this procedure to get it onto the memory card using the Action Replay Software.
Quote from themuffin:
take one of the directories from the uDATA dir and put it in its own uDATA folder (if this confuses u, when this is done, you should have two folders called uDATA each with only one folder inside, but those folders are different, one contains the actual SC save and the other has evox) (i had to do this, don't know if its needed) poke around the other saves that came with your AR, look for a file called datelinfo or such, and put that in both of your udata folders. now this is the MOST I amPORTANT STEP, make sure that when you zip the files (there should be two seperate zips) inside of the zip there is still the uDATA folder, because sometI ames the zip prog will only zip the files inside and ignore the directory they are in, I use power archiever so it might be different in another case, but its never paranoid to double check. copy over to your mem card using the included software(cross your fingers that it doesn't say "invald Xbox save")

beerchug.gif

#4 Ebay.God

Ebay.God

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 11:20 PM

allright, thanks a ton, i couldnt find anything, ima go try that now.

#5 Ebay.God

Ebay.God

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 12:48 AM

ok, i got them on the box, i load the linux installer, and bam! error 21, does that mean my version of splintercel is patched?

#6 xman954

xman954

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 May 2004 - 02:15 AM

if you get error 21 then the game disk ver is ok,
somthings wrong with the xbe

#7 Ebay.God

Ebay.God

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 04:55 PM

well ive tried them all and i get the same error...... can i mix and match the hacks? like use a 007 evox xbe with the game save for splintercell? worst comes to worst... im going to my friends place to get mech warrior.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users