4 replies to this topic

#1 Rubadubcubb

Rubadubcubb

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 10:26 AM

I just recently got back into the whole xbox stuff and i searched around but couldent find anything regarding the pheonix bios loader "Boot.cfg" file where you can do certain letters and have it make the eject button lights blink green,red and yellow etc. lol i dunno can somone help me out by listing the combinations of letters and the colors and stuff... thanks! smile.gif

#2 Rubadubcubb

Rubadubcubb

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 10:36 AM

DoH lol my bad guys, like i said i've been outta this stuff for a while but remembered it was listed in the .nfo of the phoenix .rar lmfao sad.gif

LEDSequence oxxx would be slow orange flash
LEDSequence rrgg would be slow red/green flash
LEDSequence rogo would be all crazy like
LEDSequence gggg would be solid green

i feel dumb lol

#3 Australian Rat

Australian Rat

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 01 June 2004 - 10:37 AM

If you just want to have the led a different colour, say orange, so you know it is in a modified state, use a dash like avalaunch or unleashx which allows you to change the colour that way.

It's pretty good if you want to know you're in a modified mode and you're not connected to a TV smile.gif (such as if you have a computer away from a TV and you want to FTP).

#4 YoshiKool

YoshiKool

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:45 PM

Australian Rat dunno if it works for you but when I change the color of the LED using avalaunch it will go that color but when i launch something else say an emulator the LED will go back to default color in the BIOS

#5 thekid1000

thekid1000

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:36 PM

YoshiKool:Australian Rat dunno if it works for you but when I change the color of the LED using avalaunch it will go that color but when i launch something else say an emulator the LED will go back to default color in the BIOS

lol thats cuz those dashes only perform it through the program, thus once a new program is launched the dash is no longer open changing the LED color. the bios can keep the color the change because its like the operating system almost. (almost not really) cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users