• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fazooley

fazooley

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2003 - 05:45 PM

Hey whats up guys. I have a question cause this is a problem that is now repeating itself for the second time. I purchased an xbox a few weeks ago and sent it out to have my matrix chip installed and HD replaced. When I received it back everything was working for a few days and then I started getting error 13. It would work on/off for a few days and then finally error 16 and didnt work anymore at all. I sent it back to the place which did my installtion and had them remove the matrx and replace it with a cyclone chip <soldered> with the X2 bios <I assume its x2, when it boots it says executer2>. So now I get it back and everything works or a few days and now again Error13. My xbox is stationary, never moves, I'm 25 and there a re no kids in my house or anyone who uses the xbox besides myself. The only thing I have replaced is a power cord, I bought it at some game store and its aftermarket. Is there any way possible that the pwer cord could be causing this.

Frank
fazooley@aol.com

#2 locco2000

locco2000

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 January 2003 - 12:37 PM

THE MATRIX DEFINITLY HAS PROBLEMS WITH HEAT SHIFTING....

THE APPLE IS A GOOD CHIP AND SHOULD WORK BUT I THINK THOSE GUYS WHO INSTALLED IT WERE IDIOTS...

OPEN THE THING YOURSELF AND SEE IF THE WIRES ARE LOOSE..IF THEY ARE YOU WILL NOTICE...HAVE SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT ELECTRONICS TEST EACH POINT WITH A DMM AND MAKE SURE THE WIRES ARE TIDY...

OTHER THAN THAT MAYBE THE MATRIX OR THE TECHNICIAN KILLED YOUR BOX...

SORRY IF THAT IS THE PROB...LATERS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users