Photo

Where Is The Best Place I Can Buy A Premodded?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:28 PM

I already have destroyed 2 of my xbox's trying to solder and it really depressed the heck out of me , now i just want to buy one thats already premodded. where is a good place i can buy one without getting ripped off?

#2 Booker T

Booker T

X-S Genius

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:32 PM

LOL. two xboxes man dude dont buy a premoded one any where they will just ripp you off dude!!!!

#3 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:54 PM

Check out the XS Member-written reviews in our webshop ratings section..
http://forums.xbox-s...hp?showforum=37
smile.gif

#4 Sleeve

Sleeve

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 12:59 AM

Friendtech made me happy and stupid, all for less than the cost of two Xboxes. Happy because their DreamX units are worth it. Stupid, because I didn't have to do a damn thing but come here and read and read and read to learn what they did and how I could do it if I enlisted help of someone with the right caffeine level to solder.

Since I don't see either www.friendtech.com or xbox.upgrade123.com in the webshop listings, I figured I should mention them seeing as they've been around since before modchips existed. Since before Pentiums existed. Since before Windows existed.

Ignore their old FAQ content about the external media key, and the old outdated review slamming them for using an external key. They're using internal SmartXX's now. Mine was an x2 job.

#5 Drumzrob

Drumzrob

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 08 June 2004 - 01:08 AM

you could always try a solderless chip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users