• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 panzer8301

panzer8301

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 01:02 PM

My xbx is not even 3 months old and HD is acting flaky. Is it possible to move my saved games from HD to my memory card ?

#2 SS2Gohan

SS2Gohan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:07 PM

As long as it's Under 502 Blocks ya can. That's not much. Do ya have a Mod Box? If so then transfer the "UDATA" folder located under the F:\ drive to your pc.

Edited by SS2Gohan, 08 June 2004 - 02:08 PM.

#3 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (SS2Gohan @ Jun 8 2004, 10:07 AM)
As long as it's Under 502 Blocks ya can. That's not much. Do ya have a Mod Box? If so then transfer the "UDATA" folder located under the F:\ drive to your pc.

It's actually under the E: partition. smile.gif

#4 para[android]

para[android]

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:12 PM

Best way to back up your saves is to use http://www.xbox-saves.com/

This makes it very easy to backup your saves to your PC. It will also make it very easy to transfer them back if needed.

#5 panzer8301

panzer8301

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:31 PM

Thanks for all the good info. Unfortunatly I have not mod'd my box yet. Still trying to figure out what one I want. BTW, I don't suppose you can use www.xbox-saves w/out a mod can you ?

#6 Sleeve

Sleeve

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:51 PM

If you buy (or follow the tut to make) a USB to Xbox controller port adapter, there has been success with getting certain USB memory devices to work like memory cards. This includes USB devices up to 128MB even though there are no 128MB Xbox memory cards yet. That's 8000 blocks.

For a list of supported devices, check this. This does not require a modded box to work.

NOTE: The media will be erased and formatted FATX when you insert it. Any data on the media will be lost. The media will also not be readable in your PC.

ALSO: There are several games that don't allow for saved games to be copied. Ninja Gaiden, Armed and Dangerous, DOA Volleyboobs, probably others... You'll need to mod to get around that crankiness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users