#1 ant18290

ant18290

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:29 PM

i want to know how i can play cd-rs, backups, apps like DVD2XBOX, Xbox media player, so i want to know what dash i should have. Also, if i get the latest bios for the xecuter 2.3B lite + will it be like a evoX or dash. Does anyone have a screen shot. I dont really understand how bios work. Is EvoX a bio? sad.gif

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (ant18290 @ Jun 8 2004, 04:29 PM)
i want to know how i can play cd-rs, backups, apps like DVD2XBOX, Xbox media player, so i want to know what dash i should have. Also, if i get the latest bios for the xecuter 2.3B lite + will it be like a evoX or dash. Does anyone have a screen shot. I dont really understand how bios work. Is EvoX a bio? sad.gif

That chip with the latest bios will allow you to do everything you wanted and then some. EvoX is both a dash and a bios. However, I personally recommend you look into the new xecuter bios (4983.xx) instead of the EvoX bios. After you have those bios installed, you can run any dashboard you like (EvoX, UnleashX, Avalaunch, etc).

#3 atomiX

atomiX

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,225 posts
  • Interests:Doesn't matter...
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 June 2004 - 09:30 PM

yes, evox is both a bios and a dash but remember that they are 2 seperate things. like blank said, i would recommend using an xecuter bios (4981 or 4983). also keep in mind that the dash you choose doesn't matter, just pick the one you like most...just try all of them and see what you like best. all dashes can load all apps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users