• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stogy

stogy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:22 AM

I just recently picked up a new 250 gig hard drive, and have it partitioned off into an F and G drive for my games. But it seems now that when I load my hard drive completely full, that sometimes it creates duplicate icons for games in my game list, where as the top one will not load, but the icon underneath will launch the game.
I do not have the games put on both my F and G drive, and when I remove the duplicated game, first noticed with Gladiator SoV, it duplicates another game, such as Gauntlet Dark Legacy.
This is really starting to bug me, if anyone has had similar problems with Avalaunch (v0.48.64) then post a reply.
Lemme sum up the problem in a few quick points.
1: I have a 250 gig hard drive partitioned off into F and G both completely filled with games.
2: Whenever I load my games listing it randomly places a duplicated game in my list which does nothing but bring me back to the main dashboard screen.
3: When I remove the game from my Hard drive, it just duplicates another game on reboot.
4: It's driving me freaking insane.

Stogy

Edited by stogy, 10 June 2004 - 04:24 AM.

#2 opjose

opjose

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 02:36 PM

You may have multiple XBE files in the game's directory which is why they show up twice.

Check the game folders and delete the unpatched XBE file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users