• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 leiase

leiase

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:36 AM

I am new to this. I didn't want to post but i looked everywhere in this forum and still came up with nothing. I have the surreal emulator on my xbox. The emulator loads but doesn't list any roms. Where do i have to put them? I made a rom folder in the surreal folder and modified some bits in surreal.ini and still nothing. I am using E:\emulators\surreal64 directory. I have other emulators on my xbox but they were already on there when i got it chipped. Can anyone help me?

#2 KNK

KNK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 June 2004 - 08:11 AM

By default it would be in \emulators\surreal64\Roms check the top of your surreal.ini that should tell yo uthe current directory roms should be in.

#3 Morien

Morien

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:30 AM

Surreal64 dir* / roms (put ur roms in there)
then in the ini make sure its D:\roms (D:\ is not the DVD-Rom in this case, but the home dir of the emulator)
Also make sure its the default.xbe that you're loading.

Hope you can figure it out
Morien

* The folder where you have Surreal 64. For example: E:/Apps/Emulators/Surreal64 in which case the default.xbe should be E:/Apps/Emulators/Surreal64/default.xbe

#4 asher

asher

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 10 June 2004 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (leiase @ Jun 10 2004, 07:36 AM)
I am new to this. I didn't want to post but i looked everywhere in this forum and still came up with nothing. I have the surreal emulator on my xbox. The emulator loads but doesn't list any roms. Where do i have to put them? I made a rom folder in the surreal folder and modified some bits in surreal.ini and still nothing. I am using E:\emulators\surreal64 directory. I have other emulators on my xbox but they were already on there when i got it chipped. Can anyone help me?

the ini that u have to modify is already in the Tdata folder in e:

try to modify that one.

is in

e:/tdata/a64afee (or something like that...it has a 64 number in it.)
there...u can find the ini that it was saved in that folder the first time you launched surreal.

modify the one in your surreal folder...then modify the one in the tdata folder.

#5 deathx88

deathx88

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
  • Interests:xbox stuff, guitar stuff, pc stuff, and hacking stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 June 2004 - 02:10 PM

also if you do do all of this and it still doesn't show up, press the refresh button in the bottom right

#6 milky1000

milky1000

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:24 PM

when running mine of dvd mine is set to i.e in surreal its D:\Roms\
if you dont have the backslash at the end it will just search for a file named roms which doesnt exsist. with the backslash thats telling it thats its a directory or folder or whatever you want to call it lol

so with yours being where you said it was it should read
E:\emulators\surreal64\roms\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users