• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 spl1ffy

spl1ffy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:19 AM

Post your glitches here or any other tricks you know of.

1.kurses lab be a merc shoot a gren on the floar as soon as the level starts and its over you all win points ohmy.gif)

2. merc warehouse. run in to your friend 2 times get helth then you will be invinsabale to grenades and mines

i also found a glitch lastnight on warehouse when u get put to sleep u wake up in less than 1 second ill share this glitch with you when you share some with us

Edited by spl1ffy, 10 June 2004 - 06:21 AM.

#2 dizturbd

dizturbd

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 June 2004 - 01:20 AM

no comment.

#3 locutus of worm

locutus of worm

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:15 PM

you know, if these are useable everytime you try them, they could ruin the game for EVERYONE grr.gif

you realise people PAY for xbox live, and they do so to play cheater free games!

Lets nuke this topic from orbit...its the only way to be sure tongue.gif

#4 spl1ffy

spl1ffy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (locutus of worm @ Jun 13 2004, 06:15 PM)
you know, if these are useable everytime you try them, they could ruin the game for EVERYONE grr.gif

you realise people PAY for xbox live, and they do so to play cheater free games!

Lets nuke this topic from orbit...its the only way to be sure tongue.gif

this is pandora tomorrow hacking forum if u dont like it then dont come in here reading less u know less it hurts you.

ps dont blame us blame ubi there the dumbasses who cant make a game without milions ov cool glitches

#5 locutus of worm

locutus of worm

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

don't get me wrong, hacking is the reason i CAME here!

single player hacking is really cool, 'cause it can really make a game more fun smile.gif

but i draw the line at online hacking, how would you like it if some noob came and reduced your games online to rubble, which you paid loads of moolah to get into (the game + xbox live is a lot of money)

say what you like about me, but i'm entitled to an opinion

#6 Ichijoe

Ichijoe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:32 PM

AFAIK you can't cheat on XBL! I think they are talking about Systemlink Gaming! which is different then XBL! But, since I don't own XBL! and probably never will. I do not own and I do not want any CC's. I can't test this but it would be cool if this actualy did work on Live!

Again its not who you know its what you know! But, given that the DLC for SC:PT is now out and ironically a bargen at only $4.99(USD) apperently M$ Like that nice round figure of $4.99! That'll be another DLC that I wont get! but, take some comfort perhaps M$ / Ubi fixed these bug in that point release.

Now I remember why I hate the Internet and Game Patches so much!
Yes join XBL! @$59.00(USD) a Year! and get your Game fixes for $4.99(USD) a pop!!! If that's not encentive to get the game out the Door ASAP (before any real Game testing (anyone play the German ver. KotOR?), then I don't know sh*t

Edited by Ichijoe, 14 June 2004 - 03:36 PM.

#7 dbldown768

dbldown768

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 June 2004 - 04:40 PM

what is this german version KotOR? where can i get it if its good? and will it play on a US Xbox?

#8 dbldown768

dbldown768

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 June 2004 - 04:43 PM

wait... is this knights of the old republic game?

#9 spl1ffy

spl1ffy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:40 PM

lol thers not many ppl posting glitches in here ill just have to find some more my self. glitching kicks ass its so funny

ps new glitch found on bank close the big gates behind u hax 2 ndi at the same time ull have to find out what 2 wink.gif

o and yer its possible to hack on live just involves a hacked gamesave and action replay. it was funny when they all got hacked gamesave on r63 lmao

Edited by spl1ffy, 14 June 2004 - 05:42 PM.

#10 Ichijoe

Ichijoe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:52 AM

Yes KotOR is Knights ot the Old Republic!
Such a porly dubed Game that when you talt to some of the NPC's
in your party the Audio just cuts out on you totaly.

Or the worst crime of all you talk to this Ailen Gaurd on that Water World
and he'll speak German to (wich is normal for that Game), in One sentence
and then, start talking to you in English the next!

I don't care if there were a 1,000,000 lines of audio in that Game Most sources place the figure @ around 400,000 lines of Audio text. Thats just a slop job to get the damn Game out the door. With a f*ck it atatude let 'em fix it on Live!

Assuming that the DLC for KotOR is even out yet!

#11 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 01:36 AM

I found a glitch online when i was messin around when i first go the game. Its in the map (dont know what its called) where your inside a building (yea I know big help tongue.gif) but as the soldier dude not the spy u just jump in what looks like a big box or a stack of drywall and just keep jumping till you get inside it. You cant shoot out of it but its still funny to jump up and be like boo.

#12 AnThRaX

AnThRaX

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 June 2004 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Psykomantis00 @ Jun 20 2004, 09:36 PM)
I found a glitch online when i was messin around when i first go the game. Its in the map (dont know what its called) where your inside a building (yea I know big help tongue.gif) but as the soldier dude not the spy u just jump in what looks like a big box or a stack of drywall and just keep jumping till you get inside it. You cant shoot out of it but its still funny to jump up and be like boo.

It's not really a glitch that your doing. And it's called the box bug. It was one of the major problems during beta testing of the game. And they didn't fix it. Anyways the level your refering to is in Warehouse. And I can name about 4 box's you can do it in. One right when you climb up the pole and go to your right and fall, by those stack of box's theres 2 of them you can get them in. And then there's some other ones on the bottom.

#13 xboxuser-911

xboxuser-911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (spl1ffy @ Jun 10 2004, 08:19 AM)
Post your glitches here or any other tricks you know of.

1.kurses lab be a merc shoot a gren on the floar as soon as the level starts and its over you all win points ohmy.gif)

2. merc warehouse. run in to your friend 2 times get helth then you will be invinsabale to grenades and mines

i also found a glitch lastnight on warehouse when u get put to sleep u wake up in less than 1 second ill share this glitch with you when you share some with us

[QUOTE]i also found a glitch lastnight on warehouse when u get put to sleep u wake up in less than 1 second ill share this glitch with you when you share some with us

tongue.gif Yes I know that glitch you must jump and knock out your own Merc. partner then you go get health. Once a spy knocks out the person with gas (the one that got jumped on) you get up like 2 seconds later.

NOTE: again this glitch would only work for the person who got jumped on by the pther Merc.

Edited by xboxuser-911, 28 June 2004 - 04:31 PM.

#14 Krazy Azian

Krazy Azian

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 02:37 AM

i know some other glitches too biggrin.gif .when a spie on warehouse jump on the pole/rope in your spawn and press B and push the left tumbstick right at the same time to warp to the middle of the warehouse floor. Second glitch, when a spie and sector 3 is open climb the sector 3 pole an the spie spawn and when at the top jump down and get on the pole/rope near the missle crate and press B and push the left tumbstick right at the same time to teleport to the merc spawn.[ can only do once per live. if you mess up the first time, you have to die and try again.] cool.gif

#15 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 03:28 PM

kurses lab be a merc shoot a gren on the floar as soon as the level starts and its over you all win points

How exactly does that trick work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users