#1 elec_tech

elec_tech

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 June 2004 - 01:20 AM

Hi all. Thanks to this forum and a few other sites I was able to mod my xbox using the tsop flash and install la arge HD etc. I had never even played xbox before last month so the tutorials here helped me a lot (thanks to all).

Anyway, I work as an electronics tech for an electronics repair shop, and need to learn how to restore dead xbox's (to stock without any [visible] mods), I have about 20 dead ones currently to repair and would like to know if there's anyway of flashing eeproms with a serial number that will run any drive? I think I can unlock drives easily enough as I have a wide open xbox and a pc, but the problem is many of these xboxes have been opened, and I never know for sure if the eeprom/hardrive actually belong to each other, let alone if they are both functional. I could have swore in my reading here I found a recent tutorial titled "How to get out of absolutely everything" or something along those lines that dealt with this issue, but I've looked high and low and can't find it anywhere? Any help anybody here could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users