Photo

Reprogamming The Thc-lite_skin_swapper_v2.0!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CreisoN

CreisoN

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 01:32 PM

k 1║ of ALL i want to THUNK┤s A LOT thc-lite TEAM 4 this tHc-lite_skin_swapper_v2.0. U guys did a very very nice work ! beerchug.gif
Here we go !
i have been moding xbox┤s with Aladdin-64 it comes with EvoX HHD Patch .
what im doing is rename the thclite.xbe 2 evoxdash.xbe than i have both dash┤s ,the original 1 when i have aladdin oFF and the thc-lite When it is on i will set the chip 2 reconizes the thc-lite xbe soon i get the interface with the new aladdin live.
by now what i needing from thc-lite dudes biggrin.gif is 2 help me out 2 make the Swapper dont generate┤s the .xbe with the name of xboxdash.xbe like normal i want it use evoxdash.xbe atleast till i get the interface 2 proggam it 2 reconizes the thc-lite.xbe.
What is happen now is as the Swapper is made 2 create the xboxdash.xbe it is changing the original xboxLIVE xbe so im loosing my original dash:(
I Really apriciate u guys HELP THANKS A LOT!
beerchug.gif

#2 FoxRacR17

FoxRacR17

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmmm.........XBOX??!! And GIRLS!!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 June 2004 - 05:34 PM

.......what? That was completely incoherent. blink.gif

#3 staticFLINT

staticFLINT

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • Interests:my only interest is making sure i always have fun with what i am doing... lets go be lame! yEAH!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 June 2004 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (FoxRacR17 @ Jun 11 2004, 11:34 AM)
.......what? That was completely incoherent. blink.gif

agreed.

#4 Zer04evr

Zer04evr

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 June 2004 - 06:10 PM

my translation of the following in understandable coherent speech:

------------
ok first of all i wanted to say thanks alot thc-lite team for the tHc-lite_skin_swapper_v2.0. you guys did a very very nice job!
ok Here we go !

i have been modding xbox┤s with Aladdin-64s which come with EvoX HHD Patch .
what i have been doing is renaming the thclite.xbe to evoxdash.xbe so that i have both the original dash when the chip is off and the thc dash when it is on. i will set the chip's bios to reconize the thc-lite.xbe as soon as i get the interface with the new aladdin live.
but now what i need from thc-lite team is to help me make the Swapper not generate the .xbe with the filename xboxdash.xbe but to generate evoxdash.xbe untill i get the bios to recognize thc-lite.xbe first.
What is happening now is that the skin Swapper is set to create an xboxdash.xbe file which is changing the original xbox dashboard. so i am losing my original xboxdash:(
I Really appreciate your help

thanks alot

------------------

ok in order to do what you want to do is go folder by folder and rename the xboxdash.xbe to evoxdash.xbe in the seperate skin folders

that would save you the annoyance to reseting the bios just to have it read thc-lite whic is pretty much pointless

hope this helps

#5 CreisoN

CreisoN

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 03:11 PM

humm so is just rename:D
Well Thanks a lot m8 biggrin.gif
sorry about my ingl i know it is really nasty smile.gif
i really apriciate your atention thanks alot dudes biggrin.gif beerchug.gif