#1 kbtat2

kbtat2

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:13 AM

Hello All, Could anyone answer this question? Why would most of my albums not show up in "my music", but if I search the "my files" option they are there? I thought it might have been from a folder issue but some of my other albums have multiple folders and they show up fine. I have wma's and mp3's that are showing up. Any ideas?

Edited by kbtat2, 13 June 2004 - 05:28 AM.

#2 X-ace

X-ace

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:28 PM

If you have recently changed from XBMP to XBMC, it could be due to the fact that they changed naming conventions for the folder thumbs and these were nto made backwards compatible. (THumbs are now simply called "folder.jpg" and should reside inside the folder they represent.) This should change with the next relase which will resururect XBMP style thumbs for albums in my music.

If this is not your issue, then more details would probably help people help you.

#3 kbtat2

kbtat2

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:23 PM

I noticed that when I clear the cache(udata & tdata) all of my cd's show up but when I switch views in "My Music" They disappear. I have taken all of my albums out of the folders thinking that might be it but it hasn't helped.

#4 tslayer

tslayer

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:34 PM

In order to Switch Views you need to make sure to Scan first.

That will place all your albums in the database and then that will allow you to switch between views. If you have NOT scanned, then you should only be on Songs View.

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users