Rodstorm

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:51 PM

When do you reckon the site might get updated again, its been over a month and nothing new on it.

#17 pelago

pelago

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:12 PM

Hi, the site's pretty cool but can I make some comments?

The Flash thing at the top looks nice, but it's annoying that you can't click on the options setup, reference, scripts etc until they are displayed, and this happens every time you change page.

In the XML reference sections, the pages appear to be listed in alphabetical order. Can you make the important pages, such as 'What is it?' and 'Example' appear first? EDIT similarly with the Overview pages in the Skinning reference. If it's not easy to break the alphabetical order, you could just rename the items !Overview and similar, which would make them appear first alphabetically.

Edited by pelago, 31 July 2004 - 10:34 PM.

#18 Dark_Neo

Dark_Neo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Web Design, Programming
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:19 PM

First of all I have to say: wow! Very nice site! That Flash header had me looking like this ohmy.gif

The Flash thing at the top looks nice, but it's annoying that you can't click on the options setup, reference, scripts etc until they are displayed, and this happens every time you change page.

Good point pelago, maybe use, dare I say it, frames? Argh I feel so dirty now.

hey i need to now were can i get the mxm dasshboard.. where can i download it.... thanxz

I'll give you a couple of hints. A lot of stuff can be found on #xbins, and there is a tutorial on how to access #xbins on the main Xbox Scene site. That's the best help I can give you I'm afraid. Would host it myself but Bill Gates might come round and break my legs unsure.gif

#19 fLEx7325

fLEx7325

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 August 2004 - 08:11 PM

damn, this is surprising.. I was wondering why MXM never had an official site...

The site is bad ass. I love the design and flash header. Good job everybody..
Im still here just patiently waiting for the next release.

Till then,
.... later

#20 koldfuzion

koldfuzion

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 09:02 PM

When do you reckon the site might get updated again, its been over a month and nothing new on it.

Bj updated the news a little bit ago. As far as content. So much is changing in MXM at such a rapid (WIP) pace that keeping it up to date with something not public doesnt make too much sence...as far as the documentation goes.

In the XML reference sections, the pages appear to be listed in alphabetical order. Can you make the important pages, such as 'What is it?' and 'Example' appear first? EDIT similarly with the Overview pages in the Skinning reference. If it's not easy to break the alphabetical order, you could just rename the items !Overview and similar, which would make them appear first alphabetically.

I will look at the ordering.. and get them rearranged like you suggested.

I will increase the speed in which they appear to make this less a problem.

The site is bad ass. I love the design and flash header. Good job everybody..

Without MXM we wouldnt be here waiting. Thanks BJ smile.gif

#21 smize

smize

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 03:33 AM

X-S Enthusiast = Noob!

Edited by Yuyu, 18 September 2004 - 03:39 AM.

#22 fireflier

fireflier

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 03:39 AM

Well, your first post and you have proven that you do not like to read "IMPORTANT TOPICS." The more you read, the more you shall learn.... ph34r.gif

Yuyu beat me to the punch... laugh.gif

Edited by fireflier, 18 September 2004 - 03:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users