Steel Battalion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_xboxskinsgalore_Guest

Guest_xboxskinsgalore_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2003 - 05:10 AM

how much would y'all pay for steel battalion...opened never used...comes with everything...opened to make sure everything was working and the disc wasn't scratched cuz i onlie had 2 weeks to return it if it was damaged...so heres what i got to recap:

opened NEVER USED steel battalion with controller original box etc...al original screws...controller...pedals in perfect condition...nothing wrong with it...and the warranty has never been registered or used on it...warranty card is included...special...how much would y'all pay...

btw...if u say 250 bux...you pay 250 bux plus shipping...heres a deal...nowhere to be found...ive seen all of one dissappear before my eyes when i was at a shop...will sell for a good price...make me an offer I can't refuse...I have a certain price in my mind...pass that price and I'll throw in splinter cell andgive you free shipping!

#2 Guest_xboxskinsgalore_Guest

Guest_xboxskinsgalore_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2003 - 05:11 AM

sorry steel battalion is gone...lolz...found a buyer already!

#3 xboxistheshiznit

xboxistheshiznit

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 January 2003 - 06:00 AM

how much did they get it for?

#4 sam_fisher

sam_fisher

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 06:01 PM

I can't tell you who it was, but the paid $225 plus shipping extra...they sais they never even saw them when they originally came out...they had sold out within a day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users