#1 67thRaptorBull

67thRaptorBull

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:40 PM

ok, first thing is first, i have a good amount of referrels on X-S scene (if i could remember them all i would list them), and i have some ebay referrels (i dont use it alot though, BigCoolJesus)
also, i use paypal for transactions, and i am part of the buyer/seller protection gaurantee thing

Ok, first, these are my wants (or things ill trade for)

- (2) 80 gig SATA hard drives (7200 rpm, 8 mb cache, and they need to be cheap, not some retail ones you buy and sell for more)

- (2) peices of 512 mb PC3200 DDR RAM (or a kit of 1GB (512x2), and please tell what brand name it is)

- anything that will go contribute to water cooling a Socket A chip

- a 17" flat screen LCD monitor with DVI input

- paypal money

Ok, heres what im selling/ offering

- (2) pairs of controller ports (so a total of 4 stock ports, the same amount thats in all xboxs), they work perfect, pulled off a spare xbox i bought

- a V1.0 (the only one, duh) Daughterboard, works perfect (pulled from a scrapped xbox project i had going)

- This ebay item, which hasnt been bidded on, so i can still pull it from auction if you want it

- This ebay item to, same circumstance as the above one, will pull from auction if wanted

- Im also offering modding services. I live in Toledo, Ohio, and i have modded a few xboxs before (mainly friends), am in the process of doing a paint job for someone and am about to do soem more mods for a friend.
I can do pretty much anything, except a DVD window (no dremel), or TSOP flashing (never got interested in it)
That means i can do: LED's in controller ports, LED in controller dongle, LED's in the controller (i have pictures of my controller, controller ports and dongle for reference, contact me if you want em), can paint your xbox (1, 2, 3, any amount of colors) and controllers, i can install, flash and set up a modchip and hard drive, i can change the eject LED's, mod a samsung 616t, pretty much everything i can do

Now, i know your probably worried about me stealing your xbox, but i dont need to steal it, nor do i want to, and if your worried about shipping, its not to bad, like 10 bucks.
again, im not in this to rip you off, i just have alot of spare time over the summer, and modding is my hobby.
If any services interest you, contact me and we'll work out prices (i can buy supplies if needed)

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIATABLE, THAT IS WHY I DIDNT LIST ANY. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN AN ITEM CONTACT ME VIA PM OR POSTING HERE, AND WE WILL WORK OUT A PRICE.

Edited by 67thRaptorBull, 16 June 2004 - 06:33 PM.

#2 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:46 PM

how much for controller ports?

#3 67thRaptorBull

67thRaptorBull

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:49 PM

YGPM

#4 67thRaptorBull

67thRaptorBull

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:10 PM

id sell everything for $40 shipped (that includes the card, ports and daughterboard)

these cards r worth a shitload to the right collectors, but i live kind of in the middle of no where and i dont have the time to take them to a card shop, so

#5 67thRaptorBull

67thRaptorBull

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 02:04 AM

bump

#6 67thRaptorBull

67thRaptorBull

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 04:33 PM

bump, i dont even have to trade, ill buy the stuff striahgt off of you

#7 NatasCub

NatasCub

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jun 14 2004, 03:40 PM)
- a cd burner (just a cd burner, dont need a dvd burner)

- a DVD/CD rom (one that plays both)

I know you state that you don't need a dvd burner, but I've just recently upgraded from my Lite-On 851s to a newer burner that supports the dual layer format. Check the specs on the burner via the link I posted. It will certainly meet the needs of the 2 components you're looking for in that you can burn CDs, read DVDs and CDs with the added bonus that you can burn DVDs as well. This drive is approximately 3 months old. I'll take $65 (firm) shipped within the continental US.

#8 67thRaptorBull

67thRaptorBull

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 06:34 PM

YGPM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users