#316 LenteSubigo

LenteSubigo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 March 2005 - 08:20 AM

I hope they don't try to add all these things at once, or we will be on Xbox 3 before they finish the next update. (yes I ment Xbox 3 and not Xbox 2)

#317 Basİ

Basİ

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:23 PM

I'd like it to be released already, and don't have any feature requests. tongue.gif

#318 OMEGAReD

OMEGAReD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 01:17 AM

Dont know it its here yet but it would be nice access a smb share like xbmc can.
And maybe make an easy link 2 the kai menu

thcc

#319 Ja33a

Ja33a

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 03:44 AM

I would like to see a video switcher built in, when you select the game it comes up PAL or NTSC

Cause some games i need it NTSC to stop the clips from jumping

#320 teknow

teknow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:19 PM

can we get some temperature information on the dashboard home screen, the only nicety afforded evox and not the superior avalaunch

#321 the roach

the roach

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 11:45 AM

hey guys this might be off topic but i have a 160gb drive in my xb. Can I just take the drive out and put that drive into my pc then defrag my drive from the pc???

just send me a pm thanks

roach

#322 Eksyte

Eksyte

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 March 2005 - 12:10 AM

If it hasn't been suggested, I'd like to see a text editor. I'd like to be able to edit my .xml file with my 'Box instead of a PC.

Oh, and if a temperature read-out is put in the new release, would it be possible to have it change color, or maybe an on-screen temperature gauge that shows if the XBox is getting too hot?

#323 jwherbold

jwherbold

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:03 PM

The ability to resize the screen so it will stop cropping it. (XBMC does this, take a look at their code unsure.gif )

The ability to load skins and images that match the resolution of the screen would also be a big help, so we can create some reall 16 by 9 high def skins!

#324 dsl1

dsl1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE(Pooldraft @ Dec 5 2004, 09:17 AM)
A mac port of Qwix would be nice.  blink.gif

View Post

Ya that would be great.

#325 prankfurter

prankfurter

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:57 PM

does anybody know when the next release of avalauch is expected?

thanks.

#326 sk4nky

sk4nky

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE(Eksyte @ Mar 15 2005, 11:16 PM)
Oh, and if a temperature read-out is put in the new release, would it be possible to have it change color, or maybe an on-screen temperature gauge that shows if the XBox is getting too hot?

View Post

or even better, how about making the LED on the eject button change when it reaches certain temp ranges.

for example ie safe = green, orange = warning, red = high/danger.

#327 anchondo

anchondo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:extreme modding

Posted 24 March 2005 - 02:56 AM

i would like to see a lock feature on folders.....not a complete lock out of all folders ..but make it so you can lock an individual folder so they cannot access it or view files in it.

#328 Skandranon

Skandranon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:25 PM

I really love the bootimage.png feature. I would like to see being able to make that a folder where you ava could randomly pick a picture and load that, or maybe load them in order changing each boot.

I would also like to be able to move the news feed from the side where you can only see it on like 1/3 to 1/2 of the screen to the top of the menu box where you could see the whole thing.

Great program guys! Thank you.

#329 admiralj

admiralj

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:19 PM

Please add support for the Xbox dvd remote's numeric keypad and other button functions within the ava dvd player. Nothing says "damn" quite like playing Terminator 2 UE at 720p but only being able to run the theatrical and extended edition versions, while the special extended edition cant be activated because the keypad buttons dont work. Also, it would be cool if there were a way to switch video modes (480i/p, 720p, 1080i, letterbox/widescreen) within the player itself (similar to what XBMC does) instead if through the ms dash.

Thanks smile.gif

#330 Trevante

Trevante

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:20 AM

I don't know if it's been requested already, but in the HDTV modes, when launching xbe's, the XBE's icon isn't in the little box. It works fine in 480i/480p, but not in HD modes. It's also kinda the same in the file manager, the start menu is in the upper left corner. It would be nice if this could be fixed.

Also, I don't know if it's an error on my part, but if running Avalaunch in 1080i mode, I can't get the file manager to load.

Edited by Trevante, 20 April 2005 - 07:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users