#1 HunHunter

HunHunter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:00 AM

The guys seemed to have fumbled my order:

http://shop.system-m...PROD&ProdID=100

I only wanted to order 2 of the chips and when i went to order I did not have enough in my checking to cover it. The deposit I had put in the day before went through and I was able to order, and I recieved a verification. On the previous 3 times I tried it said there was an error, meaning it was unverified. The problem is, the orders taht it denied are still pending on the order tracking, and they have my debit info on the orders.

So if these guys screw me over and charge me on 3 UNVERIFIED orders I will have 6 chips to sell.

I'll only charge $40-45 for them and I'll ship them standard ground. That's if these guys are jerks, they have a zero refund policy.

#2 xiii13

xiii13

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:06 AM

$40-$45 for how many? Correct me if I am wrong but arn't they $30 on system mods?

#3 HunHunter

HunHunter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:11 AM

That site I was buying them from had them for $52. I thought these chips ran in the $50 market.

Like I said, i don't know if they will charge me for the orders that were denied. I'm just a little spooked since they're in the Order Tracking part of my account. The one that was verified says "New Order" but so does one of the orders that was denied.

Again, I'm not sure if they're charging me for 6 instead of 2, I just thought I better get a jump on trying to sell them just in case. I'm a college student and I can afford $120... but not $450.

I'm talking $40-45 for each one. Not for the bundle.

Edited by HunHunter, 17 June 2004 - 06:12 AM.

#4 xiii13

xiii13

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:14 AM

Sorry just checked the link, you should put that these are X2.3b+ not just the 2.3b, then people would probally buy them. The 2.3b's go for $30 where 2.3 +'s go for around $50, so your right, my bad.

Edited by xiii13, 17 June 2004 - 06:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users