3 replies to this topic

#1 lessthanjake

lessthanjake

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 01:14 PM

"Sorry, the forum search is offline during peak hours. We have to do this to keep the forum fast and responsive. We are currently working to upgrade the hardware and optimizing the software. If you have to do a search now,the google site-search (see search-box under this text) is a very good alternative. "

Ok. everytime I log on and try to use the search option it always says that. If right now (10am CST) is peak hours. When is it not peak hours? I've logged on at 9am, 10am, 3am, and 8pm.

rawr.

#2 Static X

Static X

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 June 2004 - 01:20 PM

Peak hours are when more than 5 people are on the site at the same time. Seriously though, search is down probably 90% of the time. It's not that bad since most of the questions are the same things over and over that you can easily find on the first few pages.

#3 lessthanjake

lessthanjake

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 01:24 PM

Well, I was trying to get to a post I made a long time ago because there was a link in there I needed. Unfortunatelly, it's not going to happen for a while im assuming sad.gif

#4 yamdankee

yamdankee

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 17 June 2004 - 01:57 PM

Well if you happen to remember a small phrase or sequence of words in that thread if you put quotes around that phrase I bet it will bring you to your post.

blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users