X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Everything you wanan do with an xbox:)<br>
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:29 AM

okay. i`m reposting this cause my old thread kept getting flamed when those people never even got scammed. they flamed me just because they tot i scammed someone and just beacuse i gave my pictures to those sellers. Man those people are wraped.

Here are the spec of the system

It's my personal set,
Here's what is inside.
Seagate 200GB 7200RPM 8MB Cache
128MB Ram Upgrade
Samsung DVD Drive
XIR Remote
Smart XX
60 LED Light System
LCD Screen (TO be mounted properly soon)
Crystal Controller

Please PTE me your offers. Thanks.

And i`ll be willing to take more pictures if youa ll want to prove that this set is mine. and it's still at my place.

#2 rafblade

rafblade

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:51 AM

BUMP FOR A GOOD DUDE

#3 NatasCub

NatasCub

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 18 June 2004 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (dantok @ Jun 18 2004, 12:29 AM)
okay. i`m reposting this cause my old thread kept getting flamed when those people never even got scammed. they flamed me just because they tot i scammed someone and just beacuse i gave my pictures to those sellers. Man those people are wraped.

So now your story is that you took pictures of your stuff with those sellers' names displayed in the images. Why would you do that? I mean it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Did they say 'Hey, we wanna scam some people on Xboxes we don't have, could you take some pictures of yours and host them for us?' This doesn't exactly free you from implication. I would've just let sleeping dogs lie, but then you had to go and call those that criticized you 'wraped'. I believe the word you were looking for is warped. Have a nice day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users