5 replies to this topic

#1 RaptorEM

RaptorEM

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 02:11 PM

I am trying to replace my Eeprom. I have it on my box in a backup folder in the C:drive. I currently have my friends box that I am trying to get his Eeprom. He has never been online, has the old dash, but I cannot locate his Eeprom. He does not have a backup folder on his C:. Where would it be?

#2 Arakon

Arakon

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:32 AM

the backup folder and files in there are created when using evox's "backup" function.

#3 skaterclown13

skaterclown13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:59 AM

i have the same problem with myxbox i modded it everything runs great i backed up ms and mod but for some reason when i go to the backup folder the eeprom file is not there i want to upgrade my hard-drive if i tried to back it up again would that work? any help would be greatly appreciated.

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:18 AM

It's not "there" because you used a softmod that didn't make a backup of the eeprom. Use Config Magic or Evox to make an eeprom backup, and maybe think about updating your softmod to Krayzie 1.1.1 or Kingroach NDURE 3.1.

#5 skaterclown13

skaterclown13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Jul 27 2009, 12:18 AM) View Post

It's not "there" because you used a softmod that didn't make a backup of the eeprom. Use Config Magic or Evox to make an eeprom backup, and maybe think about updating your softmod to Krayzie 1.1.1 or Kingroach NDURE 3.1.

thank you soo much my xbox was already modded with krayzie i just didnt have evox got it and used it and it worked i did a backup a boom ive got the eeprom thanx alot now i can quit stressin out.

#6 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:18 PM

You have to run Krayzie's Extras before running evox to get the backup. Read this: http://wiki-scene.com/EEPROM_(Xbox) especially the confirming backup section.

Edited by ldotsfan, 27 July 2009 - 01:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users