7 replies to this topic

#1 loggio

loggio

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:19 AM

This post isnt about 'help me with this, help me with that', i just wanted to ask peoples opinion on the BlackStormX dash. unsure.gif Has anyone taken time out to think about the way this dashboard looks ?, if you were to ask me , i'd say to a certain extent that it's rather boring and doesnt even compare to the origional look of both msdash and thc, it just doesnt catch my interest and i can gladly say that i think the thc lite and origional dash looked a lot better , this looks like it has gone down hill , instead of up hill. Sorry guys , it just doesnt seem to be the best eye candy. Would anyone agree with me on this ? . Please post your personal opinions in here, i would like to hear, prove me wrong please.

Cheers
log.

#2 rab154

rab154

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:31 AM

well yeh i agree it doesnt look the best, but it does look similar to the dash in the rezn8 video, but they said on their website thats what it has been modded to look like. To be honest if these guys continue work on the dash then good luck to them, you never know they mite figure out ftp.... o wait theres me dreaming again

#3 aweelz

aweelz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:45 AM

When blackstormx was first being anounced they said that you will be able to change the menu style from the 'beta' to the original look.

It even has the option in one of the screenshot of the settings menu.

Aweelz

#4 Infamous_One

Infamous_One

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 June 2004 - 03:45 PM

what would be real cool is to be able to play videos with that dashboard blink.gif

#5 ebphondaprelude

ebphondaprelude

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:49 PM

i disagree it look awesome and u can change it back to original and what makes even better is it has a built in skin changer smile.gif
cant wait to see the final product

#6 gasclown

gasclown

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 June 2004 - 09:17 PM

i'll reserve judgement untill i see that 'dna' spin. Looks awesome from screenshots though - i love tHC - but new is good!

#7 RapBoy

RapBoy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:23 PM

i think it looks awsome, simple design, but just awsome. plus that new skinning system, i just can't wait to get my hands on it.

best of all they are looking to release it by the end of the month. happy.gif

#8 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:09 PM

Half of what makes tHc so kick ass is the skinning. I see Five orbs I could mess with right off the get go pluss the background.. AND you can actually change the meshes(the 3D objects) So if you don't think the way it looks is cool wait untill some mesh sets are running around. Make your own for crying out loud. I know I will.
Here's to BlackstormX and tHc.
beerchug.gif
and everyone that's worked on both
beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users