No replies to this topic

#1 Easybuy2000

Easybuy2000

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

We have been getting some customer calls on Chameleon 1 and pre-orders on Chameleon 2 for their pricing and what is shipped. Let me clear some of these concerns.

We have stated hat we WILL HONOR any promises we have made in the past to our customers. Below is how it is broken down.

Chameleon 1 orders

If a customer ordered a Chameleon 1 around end of December and beginning of January and the chip was never sent out (due to stock issues). As long as the order was NOT cancelled we will WILL HONOR the customer by shipping the X-Chip ONLY at $29.00 plus shipping costs.

Now if the customer ordered a Chameleon 1 and adapter set then we WILL HONOR that order and send them an X-Chip combo set for $39.00 plus shipping costs. Again let me say that this only applies to customers that ordered the product (and it was not shipped out due to stock issues) and did NOT cancel the order.

Chameleon 2 orders

If a customer pre ordered the Chameleon 2 we will ship out the X-Chip and give them a FREE upgrade to the X-Chip combo set. We will charge the customer $39.00 plus shipping costs.

These prices ONLY apply to customers that have NOT cancelled their orders. We will honor our customers for waiting for the Chameleon 2/X-Chip and any customer that ordered a Chameleon 1 and we did not have the chip in stock to ship out at that time.

I hope this clears up ANY and all issues with Chameleon 1 and Chameleon 2 orders.

As of now our CC system is still not working. Any customer can call in customer service or email shipping@easybuy2000.com and change their payment method if they wish to do so to money order. We are ONLY currently accepting money orders as payment until the CC system is back online. As soon as the CC system is back online we will charge and ship ALL pending orders that have NOT been cancelled.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

P.S. To any mod please post this as a sticky.

Edited by Easybuy2000, 22 June 2004 - 02:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users