• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 victor408

victor408

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:21 PM

i just recently flashed my x-box with the 4983 bios. i have a xecutor 2.3 plus mod chip. I downloaded many dash boards and the only one the worked for me was the evolutionxv1_8_458_iso because the file was already in ultraIso file. The rest of the dashboards that i downloaded gave me a file Xbox XBE excutable file and it's main name is default.xbe. what do i have to do to change it to a UltraIso file because a UltraISO file u can burn right away on nero. can some one show me some good dash boards.

#2 GuruWildBill

GuruWildBill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:32 PM

If you have EvoX installed, you can use the FTP server that is built into EvoX to transfer other dashboards to your Xbox.

#3 victor408

victor408

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:50 PM

so as i get into the ftp program. do i get the file that i downloaded XBOX XBE exceutable file a transfer it straight to the c drive of the x-box or i have to do something else first.

#4 victor408

victor408

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:10 PM

i just installed my xb0x dashboard with evolution. But the only problem is that i don't know the next step. I linked my x-box to ftp it and that's how i got the dashboard to work. My menu does not have any numbers on the right corner.also does not have a menu button or a utlities button. the dash board that i have is same just like this website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users