X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:Varies by day
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 June 2004 - 02:34 PM

wink.gif or over the top since i would say the tivo skin I found here and continue to use with a few minor tweaks. I have some free time now maybe a new one put together with some new skills I have aquired since I last frequented the boards.

I still want to put together the jukebox skin but I havn't been involved in quite some time. I will have to read through all the new docs (assuming they have been updated) in order to find out what is and isn't supported in these skins.

I have also seen some of the scripts people are putting together, quite impressive stuff.

Congrats to all on the excellent work being done!!

#2 CreziB

CreziB

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:14 PM

Well, I support you in thought. I've been playing with avalaunch and unleashx skinning for a while, but only dabbled in mxm skinning. I've ceased all skinning cause everyone is making so many updates that I don't care to build an obsolete skin. Thankfully?, MXM hasn't seen an update in a while so a skin you make should last a good while. hehe. I too use primarily the Tivo skin...just like most mxmers I would assume.

#3 josh689

josh689

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Interests:Football, Weightlifting, Xbox
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (CreziB @ Jun 23 2004, 12:14 PM)
Well, I support you in thought. I've been playing with avalaunch and unleashx skinning for a while, but only dabbled in mxm skinning. I've ceased all skinning cause everyone is making so many updates that I don't care to build an obsolete skin. Thankfully?, MXM hasn't seen an update in a while so a skin you make should last a good while. hehe. I too use primarily the Tivo skin...just like most mxmers I would assume.

I Use The Cirkular Skin..much better

#4 X2Gamer

X2Gamer

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:11 AM

i agree that not much major has been released, but I can't complain because I don't make skins myself so just keep up the good work guys. biggrin.gif

#5 ub312g0d

ub312g0d

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 July 2004 - 12:43 AM

just give us skinners some time, I have lots of wips but I always find it hard to get it to the final point so thats its releaseable and not going to waste my effort making crap. I may release a bunch of vids sometime for people to make skins for.

#6 ravage73

ravage73

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 17 July 2004 - 12:57 AM

when the next release comes, so will the skins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users