Photo

Display Turns Back After 5 Mins Into Game ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GhOsTShADoW

GhOsTShADoW

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:22 PM

Hello, i was browsing ebay today in search of a xbox, damaged old , needing parts what not , and i ran across one that say's this in the discritpon :

Hello you are bidding on a 1st gen Xbox , that i purchased the day they came out. I guess I used it too much and it is dying on me. It will let you play the game but then 5 mins into the game it turns black and says the disc is damaged or scratched . When the disc is brand new. I couldnt handle it anymore and went to the store to buy a new one . I was going to keep it because the DVD player works fine still , but I saw that people were selling broken ones for parts so what the heck . It might just need a major cleaning or some minor repair ....

You think that could be easly fix able ?? prolly just the optical drive or somthing because ive had that problem with Ps2's but yeah you think it would be an easy fix ? if so i might try to get it just to use for a test machince so i dont mess my good one up that is currently on the operating table , well thanks .

#2 GhOsTShADoW

GhOsTShADoW

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:40 PM

Sorry about the Double post , Somthing happend and it posted twice sorry about that .

#3 AlTheKiller

AlTheKiller

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:44 PM

probably has a crappy thomson dvd drive. swap it out for a sammy and you should have a prefectly goo xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users