Tmpj

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:12 PM

I've just gotten my brand new premodded (Xecuter2.3B Lite) Xbox, and its already flashed with Xecuter4983 and there's a lot of crazy things on the HD, it's pretty much a mess.

This question might have been asked before but I couldn't find anything using the search feature.

On a virgin Xbox whitch you can buy at places like Amazon, what drives contains whitch files and whitch dirs... There's a lot of crazy dirs on my Xbox HD, and I'd like to know whitch files/dirs I shall delete in order to return it to its orginal state.

Would it be good to use XBTool (Is there another way to do it so it can be done with the Xecuter4983 bios?) to make the fan run at 100% instead of 20% ? My Xbox's CPU is about 60 C when it has been on for 10 mins. is that normal or is it fucking hot? I don't mind if it makes a little more noise.

Edited by Tmpj, 23 June 2004 - 08:18 PM.

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,747 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:19 PM

dont touch anything on C:

Stock E:

/Udata/
/Tdata/
/Cache/

there is no stock F: so none of that is "needed" (much of it is liekely useful though)

X, Y, Z are cache and get deleted on theri own periodically anyway, nothin gneeds to be done to them

#3 Tmpj

Tmpj

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (lordvader129 @ Jun 23 2004, 10:19 PM)
dont touch anything on C:

Stock E:

/Udata/
/Tdata/
/Cache/

there is no stock F: so none of that is "needed" (much of it is liekely useful though)

X, Y, Z are cache and get deleted on theri own periodically anyway, nothin gneeds to be done to them

The guy the premodded my Xbox has touched almost anything, I need to know what a virgin box contains.

#4 atomiX

atomiX

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,225 posts
  • Interests:Doesn't matter...
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:14 PM

C:
[Audio]
[Fonts]
[xboxdashdata.xxxxxxxxxx] (depends on dash version)
[xodash]
xboxdash.xbe
the previous layout may be different if you don't have a live dash since in the pre-live dash (the one with 3 tabs), all the files in the previous folders are in the root of C:

E:
[UDATA]
[TDATA]
(these folders contain your saves and downloaded live content) you can delete them if you want but all that info will be lost)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users